Toribash
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Jesus fucking christ.
You can't win in soloq, you can't.

Disregard my farm, I had to roam everywhere, it still wasn't enough.

Bot too stronk.

i feel bad for your team because they lost against a team that had a jayce with tiamat

Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
No. Warwick is the best anti-carry in the game, end of story. With all of the on-hit effects a warwick has, he can ult a squish and have that squish near death to be finished off with a warwick Q. Not to mention if he has Wits End and siphons the MR then has sorc boots for the extra MR pen his Q does insane amounts of damage. All in all WW is not a bad jungle, just not very good until level 6.

Aye, tho the WW 2.0 a.k.a Vi might have few things to talk about shutting down carries. :P

In jungle he's bit like Shyvana, farm debendant and has terribad ganks pre 6. Excels at counterjungling and dueling in jungle.

Even tho you don't have escapes to "safely" disengage from enemy jungle, you can almost always stall the situation long enough for cavarly to arrive. :P

And he scales to late game way too well. "Oh you have fed ADC/AP? Well, better hope he'll get QSS/Zhonyas or you're fucked..."

But as said everything he does (not counting the sustain..) Vi does better.
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
Speaking of vi, why does no one play her anymore

I was wondering that too, she's amazing in the jungle and not bad at toplane
I don't get it.
It doesn't change when you go to NA. Just sayin'

Also Jayce adc 15-1,
his late game is the best out of everyones solely due to W, IE and trinity

Jayce ADC is terrible.

The 2 biggest downsides:

You can't use melee form because the instant you do you're gonna get blown up since you're glass cannon.

His range in Cannon form sucks compared to other ADCs

Look at the list, he has 500 range in cannon, which matches kog'maw without W and sivir, and no one plays sivir for the same reason.

Most ADCs have 550, which means by the time jayce can get in range for an AA not only is he more susceptible to gap closers, the other ADC probably already chunked someone on the enemy team.

And his W is a good ADC steroid, but all those other ADC have better steroids.
Vayne has 3 steroids - True damage, tumble, and R.
Draven has a perma move speed/atk speed increase assuming he's good.
Ezreal can kite with a permanent 50% atk speed bonus

tl;dr don't play jayce ADC and especially don't play him bot lane.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
coco is talking about 3v3s

2worlds is talking about 5v5s

Let's just end this convo now before it reaches a shitstorm over nothing.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
In a 2v2 between botlanes you will not get smashed up instantly in hammer form because you only go hammer when they are running away or low enough that you need a Q and E to finish them and then instantly use your Q to close the gap.
Also he shines his best late game if you follow this build
berserkers greaves, trinity force, bloodthirster, infinity edge, guardians angel and last whisper. At that point your W in range form will 3 hit any squishy with no problem and that's unbeatable, like seriously try it, it's insanely quick attack speed rate and it's like 140% damage on top of you IE crits with your trinity force (sheen) proc. It's a definite chunker.

Yes, if he gets to endgame build he can chunk people. His damage is in no way "unbeatable" though. His W is quite a nice bit of burst damage but this is what you would typically want in a mid or top laner. ADCs need to provide sustained and safe damage, Jayce cannot do this when built as an ADC because his low range makes it easy for people to jump on him.

How will he get to his endgame build in the first place? I can't stress enough how awful his range is and how hard you should get bullied in lane. Most supports have a longer ranged auto attack than him, EVERY commonly used ADC has a longer attack range. When you try to go aggressive you should eat at least one free auto-attack as you try to engage, and at least one more on the way out.

I started typing this before you posted that oracle. I will say no more!

[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg