Toribash
Originally Posted by Divine View Post
Anyone gonna be participating in the single player cup? I was thinking about trying it out.

I'm bad at doing requests like they did last year, but someone told me I should do it today while I was streaming.
Also made this, if anyone wants to CNC it.
PM me with any and all questions
Don't call him Josh, call him joshjoshua so he realizes how stupid his name is. Same with people and their numbers. Say the entire name every time.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
you're dumb, tyzo.

who the hell names themselves tyzo?
Dumb tyzo is dumb.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It wasn't intentional but it's actually a Japanese name, spelled Taizo; and I did it because of Tyzi when we started the Tyznation group thingy. But you have no right to talk now do you Water closet?
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
My name is fab af.
No one can say otherwise.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by Divine View Post
Anyone gonna be participating in the single player cup? I was thinking about trying it out.

might take a crack at it. Why you think u can win o3o? Do it.... Go Win. dun let ur dreams b dreams
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Tyzo View Post
What happened to on.toribash.com?
I'm so damn broke.

People were no-lifey enough to make bots to spam that shit, then change their ip, then do it again.
getting 40tc each time.
Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
Hello Josh, wb.
We are all good. How are you man ? Also how is your new clan ?

I'm doing good. The clan is doing good. I joined it a couple days ago.

Originally Posted by Tyzo View Post
Don't call him Josh, call him joshjoshua so he realizes how stupid his name is. Same with people and their numbers. Say the entire name every time.

I'm ok with it. My real name is Josh. I respond to it normally.
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid