Ranking
" remember Quinn used to target her enemy with Valor and Valor could use all her abilities.. was fun for killing people behind turrets.. Did she get changed now? "

None of her abilities allow her to make her bird use her abilities ( unless of course his talking about BECOMING the bird itself, her ult ) so it's still impossible, Chuck :o
♥ mushu♥
No.. I mean like a few months ago.. she targeted her enemy and valor followed the enemy that she targeted and then you could use the first ability and valor would shoot it as well, unless I'm thinking of another champ
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
No.. I mean like a few months ago.. she targeted her enemy and valor followed the enemy that she targeted and then you could use the first ability and valor would shoot it as well, unless I'm thinking of another champ

I'm not sure what exactly you're getting at, but it sounds sort of like you think you can proc the marked debuff with Quinn's q. Which you can't. Usually what it is, is you e in, which automatically gives the debuff proc to the target, and you shoot and q in quick succession for tons of damage.

Also, Numbers cheats. I know, I queued with him before.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Also, Numbers cheats. I know, I queued with him before.

That's how people gain ELO/Leagues/Whatever. ;)
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
That's how people gain ELO/Leagues/Whatever. ;)

WINNERS DON'T DO DRUGS DARGON

... that's what losers do to forget that they suck ._.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Jesus fucking christ.
You can't win in soloq, you can't.

Disregard my farm, I had to roam everywhere, it still wasn't enough.

Bot too stronk.
retired
The problem was warwick jungle :| worse jungle champion imo.

EDIT: actually in this case he got fed somehow. Well then it has to be bot's feed but still warwick sucks dick.