Toribash
Age in dog years(1 dog year is equivalent to 7 human years): 91
Are you a wizard: yes
Size of your wand: 1 foot 1 inch
Element of choice: lotion
If you encounterd a band of marauding orcs, what spells would you use and how would you use them: shiatkazi (lanches smoke around everywhere so that i can escape
Describe your magical abilities: i can fly and shoot lazers from my ass
Hair color: brown
Pubic hair color: black
Describe your non-magical abilities: fapping and trying not to be a wizard
Preferred choice of wand lubricant: voldermort seman
Previous magical guilds: the gay pride guild
Previous non-magical guilds: dark brotherhood of gayness
Preferred brand of magical robe(Elven, Dwarven, etc): i like to go abouts my day naked but i like dadric
Harry Potter or The lord of the Rings: harry potter
Which magic school(s) have you attended(Hogwarts, Camp Half-Blood, etc): hogwarts
On a day trip to Mordor you stumble upon a greasy little elf(dobby), do you slay him because you're savage as fuck or do you give that sexy little elf a golden shower and help him find his way home: it depends if doppy will make me where condoms or not
What is your experience on the battlefield: i was a lead magian in battle of wizard war 7
If you were going to bribe someone to get in this clan who would it be: Ulti <3
Your staff must be at least 7 feet to join, do you meet this requirement: mines nine feet long and 6 inches
Are you skilled in potion making: im ok... My finest peice of work was a invisiblity potion
Are you a Pokemon and if you are what kind of Pokemon are you: Pikachu!
Are you shiny(ignore this if you are not a pokemon): oh ya!
How often do you polish your staff: i polish my staff everynight :3
Favorite wizard: aberham lincon (he was a secret wizard)
Rewrite Abraham Lincoln's famous speech as a magical incantation to make bread: SLAVERY + BEARD + TOP HAT + DOBBYS SOCK + 1 DRAGON SCALE + DOUGH FROM STOP AND SHOP = Slaves arnt cool bread with a side of magic butter
Where does the magic happen: in orkos basement
Is it the size of the moat or the motion of the potion: no
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like: of course
Is it dobbys fault: YES YES YES YES * Infinity and beyond!

PS: my skype is: macmilf
<3
Last edited by Ocean; Jul 8, 2013 at 06:25 AM.