Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

One of the only cool bands in Portugal(imo)

/invade(for those who still dont know im allowed to post here)
^^TRUE~AKP
Last edited by AKP; Jul 16, 2009 at 11:59 AM.
Σ
By the way How many of you have heard songs by the one & only
AR Rahman..

One of my favs since long time.
I believe most will have heard that name :|
KONY 2012
Yeah, I appologize for those inconciterate people that flamed you Macshiz, and if I find out who they are they will have serious penalties, but know that they don't represent all of YES.

And for the rest of you I appologize for anyone else that has flamed you or anything else in the past. I also would like to say that on my half I would be honoured to be allied with such an Awesome clan.
He's a playback singer,Composer, record producer, music director, singer & instrumentalist. The best music in Indian movies/albums are mostly his works

Kindof Indian patriotic song ,very famous..

He won 2 Oscars for Slumdog Millionare, but those songs were boring compared to his older works.

Google Pray for me Brother(One of his works in english)
KONY 2012
updated the Roster.

Also .psd can be found on passworded forums if anyone wishes to see it
KONY 2012
hmm... this one needs a quick desition... AKP will prolly post here soon enough...
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
^after i saw the first pic, i knew that i wasnt going to listen to it xd
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Heh ,Snorlaxen take over the bank from me..I feel bored maintaining it.

evilturtle, snor will be sending etc etc..
KONY 2012
lul wut?

im confused as a fridge