Toribash
Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
Um, what is your Phone Skype ?

I sent you a contact request from my phone awhile ago.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
I didn't think mud was 21. Is the drinking age different in Sweden?

Fuck the police coming straight frmo the underground
Night was really fun but the heartache is real. Mfw I can't trust people because I lie a lot myself.
PM me with any and all questions
Well rest in peace headphones.
My fucking cat managed to chew on the wires in like 3 seconds flat while i was using the restroom. He's never even chewed on the wires before... :'C

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
I was talking with Emoteen ingame, he said that the 5.0 version will have realism Tori models.. like seen from Gorman

Is this really true?

What do you guys know about it?
Last edited by Chazer; Sep 27, 2015 at 10:32 AM.
Originally Posted by Divine View Post
Well rest in peace headphones.
My fucking cat managed to chew on the wires in like 3 seconds flat while i was using the restroom. He's never even chewed on the wires before... :'C

Spray him with water. Tell him bad kitty, then love him/her k go.
#Triggered
Originally Posted by Chazer View Post
I was talking with Emoteen ingame, he said that the 5.0 version will have realism Tori models.. like seen from Gorman

Is this really true?

What do you guys know about it?

Highly improbable, its a thing/rumor originating from like 2011
Tbh it doesn't really happen to me a lot. Though I do get a lot of people asking me how 2wc is doing for some reason.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
I get requests to join Obey at least twice per ingame visit. Comes with being pro I guess.

Nice to hear people looking out for me. Most of the time people only fuck with me for my shit.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by Divine View Post
Tbh it doesn't really happen to me a lot. Though I do get a lot of people asking me how 2wc is doing for some reason.

Since when is 2wc the face of obey?
They probably want to get on his good side if they happen to end up in a scam report xD. Cause apparently people prefer him over goughy. :v
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...