Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Omg guys its the legend of legends the great parkourer and sparrer of all time the only match for the ninja swexx :O

btw fake largekilla how do we make sure you'r not fake?
I never forget.
alright, my real name is Skjöldur freyr, weird name eh? i live in iceland, im 15. Well, i wanna join for good cooperation, wars, and make good friends in general, that was my reason for letting me in
well, i suck at making apps, tell me what to do, i don't know what the hell to write god damn it! please write down all the questions i need to answer or whatever the fuck, i wrote a 2 page essay to obey and im not doing it again, tell me the neccesary questions i need to answer for gods sake... *sigh
just look at the front page where frost posted someone great apps you'll understand what you need to do
I never forget.
Originally Posted by rcnerf View Post
well, i suck at making apps, tell me what to do, i don't know what the hell to write god damn it! please write down all the questions i need to answer or whatever the fuck, i wrote a 2 page essay to obey and im not doing it again, tell me the neccesary questions i need to answer for gods sake... *sigh

do your best and plz include any facts that would possibly make typing an application harder, (don't speak English, mental/physical limitations etc.)
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
seeing that he can't even edit in a URL correctly is not a good sign, imma delete this thread in 24 hours, at least gonna give this guy a chance
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
we are handling this on the thread i already made