Toribash
Originally Posted by Darkcoolguy View Post
Why I want to join
I always wanted to know what it is like in a clan it seems interesting a few of my friends
Tried to make a clan but had no TC lolz but anyways I thought this clan was nice so I wanted
To join.
My toribash experience
I have been playing toribash for a while now and I think I'm getting better day by day I get my
Butt kicked sometimes but overall people say I'm a good player I had been analyzing from other players for over a year now I play ABD akido and judo I'm on toribash almost every day

What can I contribute to the clan
Im on almost every single day I'm good at and and akido I suck at like Wusho and Musho though so don't ask me about that ever

Me
My name is Xiashawn werid name or xia for short I live in NC Usa I have an Xbox one and my account is Gamemaster3201 I like to draw and watch TV or play on toribash or Xbox in my
Spare time I don't rage quit anymore The guy beat me I just accept it and move rage quiting does not help anyone

Other
I like cartoon network and I do have parties for games on the Xbox I had also meet one of the origin members catraz or something sry I forgot your name and that's that

To be blunt this app sucks. you have almost no information about who you are and that is something we ask for. You also clearly didn't read the first post. Saying you don't rage quit "anymore" makes you seem like you will. My vote is a no
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Darkcoolguy View Post
Why I want to join
I always wanted to know what it is like in a clan it seems interesting a few of my friends
Tried to make a clan but had no TC lolz but anyways I thought this clan was nice so I wanted
To join.
My toribash experience
I have been playing toribash for a while now and I think I'm getting better day by day I get my
Butt kicked sometimes but overall people say I'm a good player I had been analyzing from other players for over a year now I play ABD akido and judo I'm on toribash almost every day

What can I contribute to the clan
Im on almost every single day I'm good at and and akido I suck at like Wusho and Musho though so don't ask me about that ever

Me
My name is Xiashawn werid name or xia for short I live in NC Usa I have an Xbox one and my account is Gamemaster3201 I like to draw and watch TV or play on toribash or Xbox in my
Spare time I don't rage quit anymore The guy beat me I just accept it and move rage quiting does not help anyone

Other
I like cartoon network and I do have parties for games on the Xbox I had also meet one of the origin members catraz or something sry I forgot your name and that's that

OMG

THE RUN ON SENTENCES HURT MY BRAIN!

If you want to write a good app...at least use proper grammar...please...

Let alone that, you also didn't include what we asked for in the first post, so you're auto denied.
Origin For Life
dont use pity on us it wont work dont reapply to origin again with how rood and disrespectful you were to us in the public server
aww i wanted to see screenshots of it
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
well shit XD i wasnt the only one there maybe prince or rayegg got some of em
acually gangsta here is what he said lol i didnt know i had a screen shot this is the last thing he said before he lfeft
-----
Last edited by Karen; Jun 21, 2016 at 10:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Please refrain from antagonizing the applicants in this thread after they've been denied.

You're welcome to continue this conversation in the talk thread though
Origin For Life
WARNING SPELLING MISTAKES BE ADVISED

Why I Want to join

my old clan which i do not rember the name of ended and i have been looking for a good clan with members that i can 1 help in times of need or 2 get help when i need it
the last clan i was in had neither of the two and i have been playing with a lot of the members of origin for a good time now

History and experience
The Very first game that i ever played was back in 2011 and then i took a break from toribash and i mean 5 year break my experience was very good back in 2011 and i was able to get decap easily now that its 2016 my experience is crap and im back to shoveling but hey shoveling op XD

What Can i Contribute To the clan
I can be on the fourms every day all though i may not be able to play in game because i will be on the fourms on my phone.

ME (In Real Life)

My name is Eric Rieken I live in Nebraska and i am trying to become a youtuber. I try to play as many different games as i can just to have some verity. MY idols would have to me Jacksepticeye Markiplier Captain Sparklez and Tom Syndicate (SynHD). I am still yet to post videos because i want my first video to have my friend included and he is not on very often when i am on.
My skype which i dont care who adds me is toyblox1

Random Stuff
Video Games I play
Minecraft
Cod (all series)
Toribash
Club Penguin (for fun/hacking)
Bloons monkey city
(soon) uncharted 4
Assisans Creed Rough
Robocraft
and last but not least my favorite rocket league

Games i Want
... all of them
All Time Fav Game/series (including card game)
POKEMON
i hope this is a good app since this is the first one i have ever had to do
so have a happy time reading this you Purple monkeys run wild in the red forest