Toribash
Name:fireless
Belt:10th dan
Past Clans:Toxic,DAv,DIAF,Hybrid,FinalShift,Parrot,Guar dian
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):N/A
Bought QI?:No
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):N/A
Modes your good at:Tk,Kickbox,aikido
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):N/A
GMT:-6
Player Card:
About yourself:I have been around toribash for around 4 years now my real name is william not really alot to know
Why you want to join [eVo]:Was told it would be a good idea and also would like to end at the clan i started with
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:Is this a trick question you guys already have everything you need
Anime United
Name: yy2
Belt: 8nd dan
Past Clans: [KAME] , [PN].
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): N/A
Bought QI?: No
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): None
Modes your good at: Aikido,Running,Parkour,AikidoBD and a little of Wushu
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): I do videos How to download some games
GMT: -3 "Brazil"
Player Card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/yy2.png
About yourself: I play toribash for 2 yers,my real name is Joćo, have a lot of games but prefer toribash.
Why you want to join [eVo]: I have experience in clans,and thats can be a good choice about clans.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Doing my best,Donating and inviting good members.
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
Name:fireless
Belt:10th dan
Past Clans:Toxic,DAv,DIAF,Hybrid,FinalShift,Parrot,Guar dian
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):N/A
Bought QI?:No
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):N/A
Modes your good at:Tk,Kickbox,aikido
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):N/A
GMT:-6
Player Card:
About yourself:I have been around toribash for around 4 years now my real name is william not really alot to know
Why you want to join [eVo]:Was told it would be a good idea and also would like to end at the clan i started with
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:Is this a trick question you guys already have everything you need

:V!
Back so much earlier than expected but if you wanna play just message me or find me in-game!
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]