Toribash
lol
dama is moodless, not even apathetic
jesse's optimistic

:l why are you not flirty like the cool kids
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Ahhh, I'll never forget Elite.

It's too bad Toribash hasn't gotten any good updates since I left. Nothing that could bring me back. I remember joining in 2007 when it was around version 2.3, then going up to 3.6 before I left in 2009. It's been another two years, and the version number has only gone up by 0.3.

If you're wondering where I am now. I'm semi-active on the forum known as "Facepunch," at www.facepunch.com. Facepunch is the official Garry's Mod forum, and a general gaming forum mostly full of mature users. My username there is "Bi0hazard."

If any of you have Steam, here's my profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/scienceftw
I'm very active on Steam, and if you want to establish contact with me and maybe play some games, add me. It's your best option.

I just felt the need to share this with you old friends. Also, Portal 2 is amazing game, and Brink is also fun.
Last edited by Unknown; May 22, 2011 at 08:39 AM.
Originally Posted by JesseBean View Post
I don't really know you that well, you're kind of "Unknown" to me. Seems like a legit dude though.

I am a legendary clan member who passed away two years ago.

I was one of the most helpful and loved members in 2008. I contributed many clan photos, avatars, signatures, and other art, even before I was accepted into the clan.

Unfortunately, I became bored of Toribash when 2009 came around, and I resigned in April of the same year.

However, boredom occasionally draws me back to this small forum, even after my "death."