Toribash
Originally Posted by Puffbunny View Post
AWESOME, seriously.

I did some drawing today.

It's not done yet.

Ohey, puff is an art-eeest too!

I draw a puffy bunny and then I gave it statistics. You just gained another bar of artsiness.

I wish I had my Flash CS3 back...
Originally Posted by Acavado View Post
Ohey, puff is an art-eeest too!

I draw a puffy bunny and then I gave it statistics. You just gained another bar of artsiness.

Awesome, I feel like I have to raise my statistics now
HEy
Guys, guess what. I drew Grell~
I used no references so if I didn't get every single detail I'm sorry, cause this was just drawn using memory. ~

Fuck.
I was just designing some texture packs and graphics for one of my projects (It's a minecraft thing... shh) I got bored and decided to draw up some things, I used some graphical modifiers but hardly any to change much, you know, just added background to the drawn up stuff and so forth... Added to some stuff etc, etc.
==========================================

Just thought I'd post them here because, well... because... um. Look I WAS FUCKING BORED M'KAY?

Couldn't make this without a blank sheet behind it because the colour looked weird on the default Toribash forum background.

I might make this my sig when or if I decide to buy tori-prime (I'll shrink it down obviously)

And my favourite! for the lolz (Will probably become my ground texture sometime)

I had like 4 more things but I can't locate the files so whatever.

So yeah...

I would of done some more 3D stuff (reflections etc) but I prefer free hand and flat surface natural art.

Plus I like making things like this so that's always a plus I guess.

P.S. ^Sorry for the huge post, lol.
Last edited by Rainbowz; Sep 20, 2011 at 12:12 PM.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Originally Posted by Rainbowz View Post

Aw yeeeeaaa

If you don't make that your ground tex', then I so totally will.
Last edited by Acavado; Sep 20, 2011 at 03:17 PM.