Ranking
I guess. I don't think i'll ever get used to that kind of heat, but there's awesome things to be seen in Barcelona if you can avoid heatstroke. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Perhaps choking on an ice cream won't help when being close to desiccated while wandering around in a barren place like Spain.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Oooooh 'sap.
I'm in a big inactivity (Girls etc.).
Sorry.

You go get them, tiger.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
zomg netcafé

Things are as expected. No internet in house, very high temperatures all the time. Never before have i gone shirtless for so long time. Yesterday was brutal, with the temperatures reaching 35 Celcius. If you come directly from 25 degrees, that's really, really hot. Also, regarding the language barrier, we get by. Many people can do English to some degree, and the rest can be communicated to with grunts and gestures.

The day today was great though. Decent temperature (28 Celcius), fun activities (snorkelling), great food (LASAGNA) and most of all a semi-decent nights sleep. Sleeping is not easy over here, what with the heat and wildlife providing ample sleep deprivation. Damn crickets and magpies and workers next door hammering on things. Oh well. We rarely have time to use the PC, but that's a good thing i guess. Means we're busy doing VACASHUN.

Anyways time to go now. See ya later. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol