Toribash
hi im a dota2 player my lvl is 40
and i sell dota2 items sets,rares
-----
and also who's the member of Navi or Team secret here lol
Last edited by mamafeeds; Feb 1, 2015 at 09:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Party matchmaking and party mmr is totally fucked.

The other day I played a game with 2 friends who have less than 100 games between them, one guy with about 200 games, and me and a mate both with about 1k games. We got matched with 5 guys with 3k games each, and it was very high skill. I wouldn't rely on party mmr to tell me shit ben!

agreed, i was raging about the match making a while ago aswell.
but when you're playing with similarly skilled friends and its being pretty consistant with the skill bracket, its usually a good sign.

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

DAC

bone7 clock > all
his plays during that old MLG420 event were game making, no scope hooking for days
his offlane puck was also pretty good.

starting to watch the vod now, but im not sure if a 40+ minute game counts as a stomp.
Last edited by BenDover; Feb 2, 2015 at 02:14 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
agreed, i was raging about the match making a while ago aswell.
but when you're playing with similarly skilled friends and its being pretty consistant with the skill bracket, its usually a good sign.

What are the chance of your friends being similar skilled though... :/

My mates are all over the place!
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
bone7 clock > all
his plays during that old MLG420 event were game making, no scope hooking for days
his offlane puck was also pretty good.

starting to watch the vod now, but im not sure if a 40+ minute game counts as a stomp.

They completely steamrolled them, but you know how greedy c9 is.

They could have ended the game 20 minutes before they did.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
What are the chance of your friends being similar skilled though... :/

My mates are all over the place!

i play with IRL friends mostly, ive been playing with some of them for 9 years or so, there are about 10 of us, ranging from 3 - 5k, so i just compare their MMRs, factor in where i stand in terms of skill, and slot myself in where i think i belong as objectively as i can.

4k sounds about right, anything more would be ambitious.
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
Anyone try the meme SF euls build? It can be alright

It's hilarious when it works. I mistime it all the time though.
Hoss.
i tried it. Its okay, but i lost 2 of 2 games. Games were hard. I actually like it coz u can farm like crazy. Its super fast and mana regen helps alot. But still yeah, you need more when you play from behind.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1209021819
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1207807943
gfdgdghfg
dat zim flag

a friend played with it yesterday (i was the viper)
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1210173289

it doesnt really do all that much, gives you a bit more solo kill and gang potential with ult, but other than that, its a farming item.
works well when you behind though, doesnt help win team fights that much, but sf is really farm dependant if you dont steamroll, you're supposed to turtle and farm fast, get quick souls back etc untill you can be productive again.

those games werent hard because of euls, they were hard because your trash tier gyro farmed a storm but did nothing with it + the abandoned omni from one game, then the trash tier slark from the other(or that qop was just better at roaming)
sf isnt a late game carry