Toribash
Hey, this is my 2nd apply .
in the first replay it's 4SweetKicks, just saying lol
hope you'll like it :3
Attached Files
Replay-3SweetKicks.rpl (267.7 KB, 25 views)
Replay-NoMercy.rpl (268.6 KB, 20 views)
Replay-Wallkand3plams.rpl (291.4 KB, 18 views)
Pendragon = Bandwagon.
Hey guys. This is my 2nd or 3rd app, but I think I can make it this time as I have greatly improved from what I was a couple months ago. Please consider me to join the replay makers.

Nathan - My underwater mines make you wanna sneeze.

CoreSplit+Boom

SplitCap
Hmm, Nathan, I liked your first replay, the boom is very good. In the second replay you should extend the knee a little bit before, should be a good kick.
I don't liked the SplitCap very much.
Also I'm not a recruiter, should decides Splinter Or Tamer0.
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
Nathan, the first two replays were pretty good. The last one however, not so good. Try not to make splitcap replays where you both decap and split him with the same foot. It looks odd. I don't really know what to say. If another recruiter approves, you're in.

piemanbob, well... you grab too much. I'm saying no. You still need to work on your replays in several ways. Less grabbing, more fluidity, not splitting yourself and only decapping him (the second replay) and such.
Last edited by Tempo; Feb 23, 2010 at 09:09 AM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Ok... thanks for the help
I accidentally chose the wrong replay for the 2nd one (I thought it was another madman)
Yeah, i've been wanting to join ormo for awhile and i finally decided to pump out some nice replays
Attached Files
Bio_melted yogurt.rpl (104.8 KB, 17 views)
Bio_Radioactive cupcakes.rpl (124.1 KB, 13 views)
Bio_feeling a bit toasty.rpl (163.2 KB, 13 views)
Tempo: Thanks, and I know the SplitCap wasn't great, I made it in like 15 minutes, but I still thought it was worth posting.
Hay, I have been thinking about joining this org, and I have finally decided to make an app.
Here are 3 of my replays---
Attached Files
Faint - BetterMadMan.rpl (332.1 KB, 12 views)
Faint - HeadAndBody.rpl (137.0 KB, 12 views)
Faint - HeadTossHeadKick.rpl (153.5 KB, 8 views)