Toribash
hi, i'd like to join, cause this is like the only clan that i'm interessed in :P
i'm blackbelt and... well, i dunno that's all i guess, i'm gonna post replays soon
I've had a shit time with clans. It seems a few weeks/months after I join, they go dead inactive. I know that RA is such an epic clan with lots of active members, it can never be dead.

I was invited by Sahee a while ago (please take my word for it, if you really want me to I'll go grave digging D:) and now I do want to join.

I'm a 5th dan black belt (going on 6th soon) and I always fight with relaxall style, whether it's wushu or just doing some single player.

I believe I'm a good member of the Toribash community, most people know me, either from my replays, posts, shops, or just meeting me ingame.

My favorite mods are wushufixed, judo, jousting (even though I'm no good at it :P) and realskateboarding.

Here is a screenshot of me:

These are some replays that I think show my skills.

Please consider me for RelaxAll!
Attached Files
qq.rpl (167.0 KB, 7 views)
comeback.rpl (67.9 KB, 8 views)
loldone.rpl (223.8 KB, 7 views)
ouch.rpl (76.4 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by grumpyman2; Feb 17, 2009 at 10:50 PM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
personally i'd feel a bit better if you posted some more mp wushu replays,

try to get some showing different skills aswell, for instance one where you chase a running oponent really well, one where you do a particularly good helico kick (llike maldiluna), one where you do a real fast hard punch (like scheczudio) and/or one where you comeback to give a real good fight despite being heavily disadvantaged for some reason (like how sahee splits himself second turn in wushu).

OR anything that really sets you apart from others in terms of style and brutality.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Originally Posted by Nikelaos
OR anything that really sets you apart from others in terms of style and brutality.

good article..
why thankyou,

Norf i think sahee hasn't let you in because of some sort of communication problem, i think you 2 need a long civilised chat.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Originally Posted by goenthar View Post
hi, i'd like to join, cause this is like the only clan that i'm interessed in :P
i'm blackbelt and... well, i dunno that's all i guess, i'm gonna post replays soon

Hurry, I r not good at w8ing
[A L P H A]
grumpy as far as I remember I told you to try applying, long time ago. It isn't to be considered an "invitation". Just a way for me to check you out better. If I'm wrong tho, you gotta prove it.

*to checking out your replays*

the only one replay from mp was pathetic ;p. Over held and with way too rude opener. I know I have similiar... but I snap during it which makes it fun :P,
the rest of the replays are overheld. and trust me on that, last night i had an argue on that with kickass, and i proved him that tori can stand on his own using like... one joint sometimes, 3 joints on average, not to mention pulling some tricks where you don't need a perfect balance. This place has a name as it has, and it's a tradition that people welcomed here know the fuck something about relaxing all - or a style at all, but your replays? I'm affraid they aren't RelaxAll enough (meaning anything we represent), not to mention, that two replays over here are either the same in the beginning or way too alike, and the ouch replay isn't finished. You stopped after decap. Why? :P Well i could also tell that "I know now why every clan you get into dies", but I won't be that saheeish *rude funny cough cough* >.> Anyway, yea tute you gotta improve and re-apply later, or you won't have a slightest chance of bringing your clans curse into this place.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
I Would Like To Join Relaxall Because I Have Sup3rAws30m3n3ss Ub3r Skill In Instagibfeet And Lolnade.
I Am Good At Making Videos And Pictures Via Photoshop/Gimp And other Editors.
I Can Make All Clan Pics, And edit All Clan Vids, If Wanted To...
Currently Part Of Death Reapers, Ver messy Squad, And So That Is What Brought me here.

Will attach replays once i get some tonight

Su1c1d3
Last edited by Su1c1d3; Feb 18, 2009 at 08:31 AM.
I Can Texture Sets >=] 22k For A Full Set <3
Unless You Negotiate A Better Prive