Toribash
Originally Posted by 123urdead View Post
Howdy pardna's. I got a mew graphics card and it killed my Motherboard and power supply so I had to save up 90$ to buy a new one! Thus my reasoning behind my inactivity. Anyone Ingame?

GPU's don't usually mess up mobo's. It was probably the PSU's fault for not being able to handle the new GPU's power consumption.
Originally Posted by fluxpony View Post
Well, the last episode of mlp maybe.

Made me want to kill myself. All that needs to be said. I am extremely upset at Hasbro for that. And also for cancelling Fighting Is Magic, I had been waiting for that for a while.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
You haven't left the fandom have you?
I liked what Hasbro has done, well I don't really like to think of it as a moral cartoon, I like to think of it to be real I guess. I'm just a really big and strange fan of the ponies.
Leader of nothing
Originally Posted by KwlPwnz View Post
Made me want to kill myself. All that needs to be said. I am extremely upset at Hasbro for that. And also for cancelling Fighting Is Magic, I had been waiting for that for a while.

There is hope for Fighting is Magic yet, Lauren Faust was doing something to help it (can't remember)
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
There is hope for Fighting is Magic yet, Lauren Faust was doing something to help it (can't remember)

She offered to make original characters for the game if I recall correctly.
Yeah something like that.
-----
Btw hello I haven't posted here for awhile.
Last edited by Apex; Feb 22, 2013 at 09:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If only everyone could be as sexy as me