Ranking
Zac in 3s is pretty sick. He can clear the wall separating the jungle and top lane with only one point in e.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Oh god, I did that jungle nunu stuff...

Fucking hell, I was laughing myself silly the entire game. Their Jarv was so mad that he was e>q, then flash ulting when he finally hit 6 to try to kill me. Which was incredibly stupid because I was like 3 levels above him and just instantly popped my r and raped his face.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Zac in 3s is pretty sick. He can clear the wall separating the jungle and top lane with only one point in e.

Can I ask how you got your statistics like that?
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Oh god, I did that jungle nunu stuff...

Fucking hell, I was laughing myself silly the entire game. Their Jarv was so mad that he was e>q, then flash ulting when he finally hit 6 to try to kill me. Which was incredibly stupid because I was like 3 levels above him and just instantly popped my r and raped his face.

..I actually managed take my blue and STEAL Nunu's red.
Then ganked mid, got assist, took my red, and ganked top, got my second assist.

I hit 5 when Nunu was 2. Shaco stronk. :P

Still lost the game tho.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Can I ask how you got your statistics like that?

teamsummon.com

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Thanks Ed!
I have a problem.. for the first time I ever I have 6300 IP, I want to buy a champion.
I considered Fiora but after looking her up apparently she's easily countered and otherwise a really really bad pick..
then I look a Yorick, apparently he fails late game.. or is boring.. shame because he looked fun to me :L
I want to spend this IP properly as I have no refund credits T_T
-----
Galio looks.. interesting..
Last edited by souldevilj; Jun 18, 2013 at 12:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thanks Ed!
I have a problem.. for the first time I ever I have 6300 IP, I want to buy a champion.
I considered Fiora but after looking her up apparently she's easily countered and otherwise a really really bad pick..
then I look a Yorick, apparently he fails late game.. or is boring.. shame because he looked fun to me :L

zed,khazix,talon,nida,gankplank,lissandra,orianna, kennen,malzahar.
awesome champs.
pick one.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Thanks Ed!
-----
Galio looks.. interesting..

Fiora sucks because she's aa heavy and easy to stop because, like every aa reliant champ, cc stops her, but she can't afford to build tanky.

Yorick doesn't fail late game, people are just idiots and don't know how to play him late game. You always ult your adc, because he's a support bruiser late game. His damage is high enough to scare the shit out of you, but he's tanky enough to take a beating, AND he keeps the adc alive, even if he gets burst down so he gets a second shot at the team fight. He basically makes the fight an instant 6v5.

Galio is stuck between a rock and a hard place right now, as his skills don't fit very well in the current meta. He's by no means weak, but he's also not what you would consider strong either.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Fiora sucks because she's aa heavy and easy to stop because, like every aa reliant champ, cc stops her, but she can't afford to build tanky.

Yorick doesn't fail late game, people are just idiots and don't know how to play him late game. You always ult your adc, because he's a support bruiser late game. His damage is high enough to scare the shit out of you, but he's tanky enough to take a beating, AND he keeps the adc alive, even if he gets burst down so he gets a second shot at the team fight. He basically makes the fight an instant 6v5.

Galio is stuck between a rock and a hard place right now, as his skills don't fit very well in the current meta. He's by no means weak, but he's also not what you would consider strong either.

Thanks Oracle, I'm going to go buy Yorick and try him out in a custom game :3
Could take some learning but at least I could take solo top (if people don't argue about taking top in games..)