Toribash
just realized being a trial gives me another reason to wear my OBEY snapback around. :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
just realized being a trial gives me another reason to wear my OBEY snapback around. :P

Take a selfie please, even if it makes you look like an absolute faggot
Guys, keep your posts towards two sentences at least. I swear, if I see any more one word posts..
This isn't a livechatroom.
PM me with any and all questions
I apologize Mr. Hattersin, would you ever forgive me? I have not sinned in my life but along the ways of time i have become the alpha fish known as Nemo.
The Master Chief has Spoken.
Hattersin ma broh, are you still into Sparring? I would like to get my a$$ kicked
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
I apologize Mr. Hattersin, would you ever forgive me? I have not sinned in my life but along the ways of time i have become the alpha fish known as Nemo.

Meet me at the altar in 10 for emergency praying
Originally Posted by Chazer View Post
The Master Chief has Spoken.
Hattersin ma broh, are you still into Sparring? I would like to get my a$$ kicked

Yes Always! I've even gotten some rust off recently with Trestet, so just ask me on Skype whenever you want to spar
PM me with any and all questions
I can spar a bit (will post replays in the replay thread later I'm at school). Who are the sparers here?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
#DivineForBestSparer2k15
#DivineForBest
#ImJustTheBest
#AtEverything

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة