Ranking
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
The low levels are taking over.

Crappy build meta op.

Pffft. Who needs a build when you can right click -> R -> Quadra Kill xP
You say that but everyone knows fiora is a shit champ.

+ a real fiora build is 5 bloodthirsters and 1 ravenous hydra.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post

im sure karthus was a pure PAIN for them.also next time better stack Bloodthirsters or infinty edge´s.. also im sure nunu got more than 4k health :d
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
You say that but everyone knows fiora is a shit champ.

+ a real fiora build is 5 bloodthirsters and 1 ravenous hydra.

RIGHT, my goal is to now build a REAL Fiora build. Screw buying stingers for that cheap attackspeed boost. I'll just make it so I can make up ALL my hp in 1 hit xD
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
im sure karthus was a pure PAIN for them.also next time better stack Bloodthirsters or infinty edge´s.. also im sure nunu got more than 4k health :d

That nunu build literally made me want to kill myself.
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
That nunu build literally made me want to kill myself.

ye i know, daim boots are missing.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
You know what works really well? Wit's End on Darius.

Since it now shreds mr, his passive becomes even more bullshit, with the magic damage dot it applies that scales with ad. Throw a sunfire cape on there and that's pretty much all the damage you need.

You're now Darius, an AD Bruiser that's shredding mr, dealing magic dot, is ignoring 20% of your armor, and is dunking left and right. Proceed to become an immovable object by getting randuins and aegis, and laugh as you abuse the shit out of having twitch and ryze as teammates when you pull the enemy team in for the rape train.

Like fuck, I'm seriously testing a page out for Darius where I honestly have 4 magic pen, and it hasn't worked poorly at all. It's only 24 mr I'm reducing at max, but it makes such a difference with the fact that 5 stacks of my bleed means I'm doing like 180 damage a second from it in magic damage, plus the sunfire's additional aoe damage, plus all the swings of my axe.

I'm still gonna test it, but right now I feel like it's pretty solid.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

Since it now shreds mr, his passive becomes even more bullshit, with the magic damage dot it applies that scales with ad. Throw a sunfire cape on there and that's pretty much all the damage you need.

You're now Darius, an AD Bruiser that's shredding mr, dealing magic dot, is ignoring 20% of your armor, and is dunking left and right. Proceed to become an immovable object by getting randuins and aegis, and laugh as you abuse the shit out of having twitch and ryze as teammates when you pull the enemy team in for the rape train.

Like fuck, I'm seriously testing a page out for Darius where I honestly have 4 magic pen, and it hasn't worked poorly at all. It's only 24 mr I'm reducing at max, but it makes such a difference with the fact that 5 stacks of my bleed means I'm doing like 180 damage a second from it in magic damage, plus the sunfire's additional aoe damage, plus all the swings of my axe.

Have you tried hybrid pen marks?

Also, nunu is probably going to be nerfed fairly soon. This is pretty hilarious.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Jun 17, 2013 at 06:22 PM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Have you tried hybrid pen marks?

Also, nunu is probably going to be nerfed fairly soon. This is pretty hilarious.

Partially due to no early cc, partially because nunu don't give a fuck.

That might make me actually buy the nunu-bot skin

And on the hybrid pen, you really don't need the armor pen on Darius. I'd much rather have flat damage marks to give a little extra early damage, but by the time you get your one level in e at level 3, or 2 depending, you should have 16% armor pen there because of the passive on e and masteries.

At this point, they might have anywhere from 40-60 armor, so that's ignoring either 6-9 armor approximately. Not stellar, but I certainly don't need anything more considering they'll probably have about 30-40 mr at this point.

And everybody I've seen lane against a Darius builds armor or health. Never mr. So if I get lucky and managed to rush wit's end, I shred them to pieces. If I have to get the sunfire first, I still shred them to pieces. And if I get both, nothing will stop me without help.

I literally just stood and fought an aatrox with bork and the makings of a bt with just a sunfire and wits, and I fucking dunked his bitch ass with about a quarter of my health remaining. And when we reached teamfight phase, I had enough items that it took 10 seconds of combined focus from the entire team to kill me. And I still managed to dunk the adc and proc aatrox's passive in that time.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

Hydra da best.
I R IRONMAN