Toribash
He doesn't realize I am nasus and my q mainly depends on farm? And ganking was not a problem, that literally says "Junglers aren't supposed to farm." He said that because their alistar jungle had half of my farm...

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
He doesn't realize I am nasus and my q mainly depends on farm? And ganking was not a problem, that literally says "Junglers aren't supposed to farm." He said that because their alistar jungle had half of my farm...

Nasus needs next to no farm to be effective, his Q isn't what makes him good. It's just a bonus for if the game goes long.

Nami is being picked in the EU LCS more than sona. I feel vindicated, but I refuse to stop making smug comments until my greatness has been fully recognized! ATN and MYM who both looked fairly weak in the Promotion really have entered the split with all guns blazing.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Jun 17, 2013 at 02:42 AM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg

my god, finally

yes im a guide baddie tho
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Welcome to the real elo hell.

I've gone from D5 to D1 to D4 to D1 to D4 and slowly working my back up in 3 months
Last edited by 2worlds; Jun 17, 2013 at 07:26 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Welcome to the real elo hell.

I've gone from D5 to D1 to D4 to D1 to D4 in 3 months

The rollercoaster to challenger (hopefully)
inq.

I originaly had a normal build.. Then I felt like screwing them over so i bought I sold 3 slots and bought 4 more Hydras..
I could take down a level 18 Nunu with 4k health who uses his ulti, without getting to half my life.. I didn't use any abilities either, besides my Q to jump at them and stop them from running away.

On a side note.. Hell yeah!
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?

well Fiora you carried pretty damn well, solo'ing the towers and inhibitors and such.

Butler, It's nice to get a ribbon but the ribbon will disappear unfortunately :L
I had one too
Last edited by souldevilj; Jun 17, 2013 at 07:53 AM. Reason: wrong image :O

Nailed it.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.