9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Kryo = Oh yeah! That was pretty realistic... Is that what? Taekkwondo?

Murm = Sry dude... Uke stay still... No real pose... Try to fix those things... Then post again... Ok?

Yeah I'm a black belt in Taekwondo so I tried to base it off a drill I did.
I tryed Taekwondo once... Not for me ¬¬... Now I'm trying Krav-Maga... The only problem is that I can't aply my real life skillz in toribash ¬¬

#TribeOn
Oh oh... Now I'm fucked up... But at least I'll appear on the next Tori Blush ¬¬ I get what I wanted... You lost 80J4N

#TribeOn
Lol i live with my mum to its ok bojan. XD
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
at least he completed all the requirements for his app
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
All posts from now on are to be about about this tut saying it helped etc or if you need help with it.
Last edited by Festus; Dec 17, 2009 at 08:23 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ohhhhhh bad decision
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gogogogoogogogo Bojan. Kill him mate XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey its me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bojan must have been that hot photographer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]