Toribash
O.o well taht explains the teemo lol btw your vids are awesome jando oh and im region NA
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
Ryze with hydra must've carried WAY too hard.

fix'd
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Spart1cu3 View Post
O.o well taht explains the teemo lol btw your vids are awesome jando oh and im region NA

Why thank you. This is the best video I've ever made.

Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
100 is wins to date
81 is losses to date

So your win:loss ratio is 100 to 81, or 100 wins for every 81 losses.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Oh I see.. that was my 137th win..
confusion.. xL
-----
Goddamn Fiora can carry hard. that ult is the same as saying
"HEY EVERYONE, LOOK, THEY'RE ALL LOW ON HP LETS SCORE A PENTA"
Last edited by souldevilj; Jun 16, 2013 at 03:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Spart1cu3 View Post
Three Trinity Forces? hurts my eyes. But then again any build makes teemo op so go for it lol. No but seriously ;-; why did you have 3 trinity forces, i feel like this was a troll game for you. Btw my sUmmoner name is QuDath if you wanna add me to the list, and yes im level 30. Bronze V baybeeeee.

At first I was taking it seriously, but then Yi fed me until i was level 11 and his whole team, besides nunu was level 7 and stuff..
I built my Teemo quite nicely, then i got bored, so I decided to troll them by buying warmog's to make my teemo tank..
It worked, but not very efficiently.. I had tons of attack speed, not enough damage, so I sold my attack speed items (forgot the names) and ended up buying trinity forces, which gave me tons of attack damage + attack speed..
With this, my normal attacks did about 300 damage each hit on normal attacks..
So I used my poison ability, first ability on them, and I barely used my mushrooms in that game..
I use first ability then I just attack with my normal attack.. The team basically depended on me.. But I forgot to solo-push top and destroy their nexus before they got to ours..

Also, the only place Ashe was hard to kill, was at mid when Alistar came with.. Ashe was easy everywhere else.. She was no match for mah poison :3
Alistar helped me sometimes though.. He used one of his abilities and knocked me to one of my towers, it didn't do much damage though..

EDIT: Played an Aatrox game with Riot Demorphic, didn't go so well for me.. I'm level 14 on EU West and I was playing a level 30 PvP.. Almost killed Gangplank twice.. He got away with 50hp each time because Fiora used her ulti..
I was 1v2... (Level 14 vs 2 level 30s)
Last edited by Butler; Jun 16, 2013 at 08:52 PM.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Actually, they aren't.
Yeah, they farm up the jungle a lot, but that's not much, and if you watched any competitive play, they almost always have the least farm besides the support. They should worry about ganks, team fights, and pressuring turrets more than anything.
inq.