Ranking
by the way guys. if you want to counter aatrox passive in lane, just take darius.
it's very funny to dunk the same personn two times.
French Froggy
[OFRO]
Why not just use anybody with a grievous wounds ability to make him come back with half his health pool :/ That would work too.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Why not just use anybody with a grievous wounds ability to make him come back with half his health pool :/ That would work too.

does it affec him while he is invulnerable? i dont think so
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
does it affec him while he is invulnerable? i dont think so

It effects a Zilean revive, so it should effect an invulnerability target. It's a non-damaging, non-cc ability so it should stay on. Heck, I believe if you get the final hit on Zac with a mf w active, he will come back with less health because grievous wounds deactivates literally just as the blobs reform.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
MVP Ozone are the winners of OGN Spring! On the way to their victory they had two huge upsets beating KT Rolster B 3-1 and SKT1 #2 3-1. Those were the strongest teams coming into the playoffs in my eyes. They just crushed CJ Entus Blaze 3-0 in the finals. If doublelift still thinks he's a stronger adc than imp then he is tripping.

Haters gonna hate.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Jun 15, 2013 at 10:50 PM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
So I got fed by Yi in mid (as you can see by his deaths)
I was level 7 when he was still level 4, so that was quite amusing.
Alistar tried to kill me when I was level 18 and he was level 14, I killed him with lots of health to spare..
Ashe was my toughest opponent..
Anyway, i eventually decided to piss them off by buying Warmog's so that I could tank them.. I was going to push top so we could win, but I forgot and we ended up losing.. I got a really good score though..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
Alistar tried to kill me when I was level 18 and he was level 14, I killed him with lots of health to spare..
Anyway, i eventually decided to piss them off by buying Warmog's so that I could tank them.. I was going to push top so we could win, but I forgot and we ended up losing.. I got a really good score though..

TONS OF DAMAGE
I'm a fucking professional!
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post

Three Trinity Forces? hurts my eyes. But then again any build makes teemo op so go for it lol. No but seriously ;-; why did you have 3 trinity forces, i feel like this was a troll game for you. Btw my sUmmoner name is QuDath if you wanna add me to the list, and yes im level 30. Bronze V baybeeeee.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Spart1cu3 View Post
Three Trinity Forces? hurts my eyes. But then again any build makes teemo op so go for it lol. No but seriously ;-; why did you have 3 trinity forces, i feel like this was a troll game for you. Btw my sUmmoner name is QuDath if you wanna add me to the list, and yes im level 30. Bronze V baybeeeee.

Doooode, he's level 6.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC