Ranking
That dig v clg though. I was sweating more than they were.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
That dig v clg though. I was sweating more than they were.

That wasn't even a game, that was a fight.

Aatrox has been unlocked. Go forth.

Edit: Played a quick bot game with him, I wasn't blown away with his clear speed with normal jungle items. Then things got silly because I had an ~8 minute bloodthirster because bots. His early game seems really weak though, with a huge spike in power once he reaches 6.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Jun 14, 2013 at 11:29 AM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
That wasn't even a game, that was a fight.

Aatrox has been unlocked. Go forth.

Edit: Played a quick bot game with him, I wasn't blown away with his clear speed with normal jungle items. Then things got silly because I had an ~8 minute bloodthirster because bots. His early game seems really weak though, with a huge spike in power once he reaches 6.

He's a monster all game. His ganks are really strong early and he becomes tryndamere lategame.
I R IRONMAN
After everyone has bought him and started to abuse him. The new champs are always op so users can spend their monies on them.

I'm not sure a game against a smite/revive alistar with two kill lanes is very accurate in describing viability :s
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I played normal for testing aatrox. I'm talking now about his sustain, cc, damag and revive, k? I never play normals normaly cuz there is too much noobs. I play always rankeds. After this game i played in ranked and u know what? Same thing which was in normal.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Who gets a gap closer, sustain, cc and revive?
The new champ that I can't wait to see get nerfed that's who
I wanted to laugh hard at people who bought Khazix right away, but even Khazix is still kinda OP, so I can't :L
Originally Posted by Hug View Post
I played normal for testing aatrox. I'm talking now about his sustain, cc, damag and revive, k? I never play normals normaly cuz there is too much noobs. I play always rankeds. After this game i played in ranked and u know what? Same thing which was in normal.

Then why not post a ss of that game? :s

I'm just saying that a ss of a game with what appears to be, for all intents and purposes, a troll Alistar and a belligerent team is in no way a good indication of viability of a champion.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games