Toribash
Me too.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

It's funny because up until recently there was a slight doubt behind there nuclear missiles.
Them N. Koreans and there secrecy
-----
oh and anyone know the game Homefront, it's predicting the future.

The game's backstory begins during the early 21st century, with tensions between North Korea and global powers running high due to North Korea's military aggression, including its successful testing of nuclear weapons (coincidentally taking place in 2013 within the game's timeline, the same year in which a real nuclear test was enacted by North Korea) and the sinking of a South Korean ship.
In 2013, two years after the death of North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong-il (which, incidentally, came in December 2011, several months after the game's release, and the same year that it happened in-game), his son and successor, Kim Jong-un, reunites North and South Korea to form the Greater Korean Republic (GKR), a technological and economic global power. By 2015, a war between Iran and Saudi Arabia, both now nuclear-armed states, has devastated the global oil supply, causing prices to skyrocket. This precipitates extreme economic turmoil and massive social unrest in the U.S. Subsequently, in 2017, the U.S. military recalls much of its overseas presence, particularly in the Pacific. A year later, Japan, significantly weakened due to the diminishment of the US defence treaty for Japan is easily conquered by the GKR and joins the Greater Korean Republic.
In 2022, conditions in the U.S. worsen with the collapse of the financial system and an Asian bird flu epidemic that claims 6 million lives, forcing the Mexican Government to close its northern borders leading into the USA as fear of the Avian flu epidemic continues throughout North America. By 2024, Korea's annexation has continued throughout Southeast Asia, including its emerging economic powers, giving the GKR an empire reminiscent of Imperial Japan. A year later, the Korean superstate launches a supposed GPS satellite that is actually an orbital weapon. It detonates a high-altitude nuclear device over the U.S., creating an EMP burst that wipes out much of the nation's electrical infrastructure. In the ensuing chaos, the KPA launches an amphibious invasion that seizes control of Hawaii and much of the U.S. Pacific Coast. KPA paratroopers are deployed over the Midwest and, with the U.S. military severely crippled and scattered, launch the final offensive to take control of the remaining states. The U.S. military, however, was able to counterattack, leaving the Eastern States free, and effectively dividing the nation at the irradiated Mississippi River, with the Western states under GKR occupation.

Straight from the wiki.
Last edited by FYR; Apr 15, 2013 at 11:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Needs Friends"
Got my stuff back! I,ll be posting regularly now.
Last edited by Warrior; Apr 16, 2013 at 10:12 PM.
i am the best in toribash
Yes, would you tell us? It's only possible if we got some koreans in clan, that have organized that act.
I dont need weed to get you high.