Ranking
This took a while.
Not satisfied with this run, I need to work on running faster. My goal was to scale the end wall without gripping, but I couldn't manage it without more speed.
Attached Files
Almost There.rpl (1.75 MB, 4 views)
Become one with the cow.
If you need to contact me, my Discord username is simply "ediblecow."
I think you should work on the transitions. For example after you ran up the first ramp, it took you a little while to get back into a runnnig position. But once youre in motion youre doing very good I think, really liked the mid section of the replay and the climbing at the end wasnt too bad either.

Just keep going and I think you'll improve a lot cuz you still got the basic down even tho youre rusty
Pidda's spirit animal
Self Spar
This is my first time doing a self spar and I'm pretty happy with it honestly.
Attached Files
Self Spar Practice.rpl (324.7 KB, 2 views)
Become one with the cow.
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
I think you should work on the transitions. For example after you ran up the first ramp, it took you a little while to get back into a runnnig position. But once youre in motion youre doing very good I think, really liked the mid section of the replay and the climbing at the end wasnt too bad either.

Just keep going and I think you'll improve a lot cuz you still got the basic down even tho youre rusty

Solid advice, thank you. I'm always trying to improve my flow, I'm getting there I reckon.
Become one with the cow.
Originally Posted by ediblecow View Post
This is my first time doing a self spar and I'm pretty happy with it honestly.

looks a little awkward how tori and uke kinda take turns moving instead of fighting for real, i know its a pain in the ass to play both at the same time thats why i stick to ukebashing.

I think if you tried to make a replay just going ham on uke in -30 gravity you'd improve a lot quicker and also get a feeling for momentum and how to keep a spin going.

Keep going my man
Pidda's spirit animal