Toribash
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Nobody is, I don't think why you have the urge to reply to it then. Keep it to yourself, I don't bitch when you post this stuff.

And so you shouldn't, because about half of this thread in the last few days has been LCS talk. It starts in just over 8 hours, get hype!
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
And so you shouldn't, because about half of this thread in the last few days has been LCS talk. It starts in just over 8 hours, get hype!

i hope that i dont miss it..
really want to see a few matches. need to improve a bit at certain stuff and i hope that this will help yo

TSMTSMTSM
ATNATNATN

:d
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
i hope that i dont miss it..
really want to see a few matches. need to improve a bit at certain stuff and i hope that this will help yo

TSMTSMTSM
ATNATNATN

:d

You learn so much from watching them play. It's amazing how they seem to find a way to get some sort of advantage or achieve an objective from almost any situation.

Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Aatrox gonna be super stronk

After seeing the spotlight I will definitely be getting him. He looks like the kind of champion that will be completely unstoppable if he gets ahead. I'll probably play him in the jungle though, his ganks look completely obnoxious. 1 second knockup into 1.75/2/2.25/2.5/2.75 second slow? Free sustain/faster clear? Yes please.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Sham, could you link me to one of the tutorials on how to fix the RADS error?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?