Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Dent, I don't see any members of the clan are Online
except:U,Fargle,Torikai and OfUnknown

And Senflow is out of the Clan take her name off.(now)
it depends on there time zones like haxu is about on when u are sleeping.
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
Yeah. It's most likely they have different tie zone GanGuan. So by the time you are sleeping, they will be online
Can't Touch This
In game name: Vaati
Belt: 4th Dan
Hobbies: Toribash!; Drawing
Mods you like: Mostly all mods as long they are not glitchy or retarded!
Why I want to join: Popularity; Some of my friends are in this clan; And because I'm clanless and lonely ;3
Time Zone: Eastern; But don't worry much about that, I'm usually online and sometimes I'm online ALL NIGHT! :P
Element: Air
Animal: White Tiger!
Welcome to the Element Family Vaati! We will arrange a time for both you and Budis to be tested. Sorry for the delay. We having a hard time making the right schedule. Can you, Budis and Vaati, arrange a date for you guys to be tested? So it would be easier to find a perfect date. Thank you.
Can't Touch This
hey for some reason k9awsome can't post on his acc so here's his thing and il be posting for him for now on ok?

In game name:k9awsome
Belt: 2nd Dan
Hobbies: Toribash!; sports(BASKETBALL0
Mods you like: Mostly judo and wushu but also jousting.
Why I want to join: Popularity; friends of mine are in this clan; And because I'm clanless and lonely;
Time Zone: Eastern; But don't worry much about that, I'm usually online and sometimes I'm online ALL DAY AND NIGHT! :P
Element: Air
Animal: AMERICAN EAGLE