Ranking
Okay, well i have some other replays, but should i reapply later? Like in a month or something?
bring back wibbles
Dude, remove one of them replays and wait for a recruiter, worst thing that can happen to you is that you have to reapply later, which is you situation now. Or you get accepted.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Guys, please keep spam to a minimum in here. It's difficult enough to navigate this thread as it is (and I'm on 40 posts per page here). Go to the random thread if you feel you need to unleash your "casual" side on the ORMO boards.

Mobi: You've got the general idea of replay making down, which is good. Your style is quite hold-based (believe me when I say, that's not a bad thing (contrary to what some believe nowadays)) so to get the most out of your movements, I think you need a little bit more momentum. Maybe practice making some nograb replays so that you're focusing more on using your moves to build up speed, rather than using grab (I'm looking at that grabby split in your second replay in particular here). Grabby breaks tend to be quite a no-no for replay makers nowadays, so yeah. Additionally, try your best not to cause damage to yourself in replays where it isn't needed - Uke got over 60,000 points in that second replay!!

Sorry if that analysis sounded harsh but I'm only looking at points for you to improve on. Good replays but not up to ORMO quality just yet, in my opinion. Keep practicing though!

Edit: Jesus, while I was typing this up, I get ninja'd by another 3 posts.

Reanimator, you can either remove one of the replays from your previous post or post a new application, your choice. When you apply is up to you as well. If you really want to, you can reapply 5 times in a single month! However, chances are you won't have improved too much, right?

Good luck with your future applications.
Last edited by Tamer0; Feb 8, 2010 at 08:56 PM.
Okay I'm gonna go ahead and post another application...
Attached Files
#Re- Upsidedown Boomy.rpl (68.6 KB, 15 views)
#Re- Limit.rpl (110.2 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Oli; Feb 9, 2010 at 01:40 AM.
bring back wibbles
Reanimator: That's really nice, but can you do anything else than boomdecaps? Like madmans or splitcaps?
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Yes, here are a few other ones...
Attached Files
#Re- Finnish.rpl (115.5 KB, 18 views)
#Re- yeh.rpl (68.5 KB, 14 views)
#Re- How the hell?.rpl (104.3 KB, 15 views)
bring back wibbles
Reanimator: Your boomcaps were awesome, but your other replays were not of the same standards.

Lampshade: I think it's a no right now. They were stylish, but they're a little lacking on action.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Here goes nothing...

Helix: combo attack
Outta sight: Madman
Double Addon: Decap (mainly)
Attached Files
Double- Helix.rpl (88.0 KB, 12 views)
0doubleg added on.rpl (174.6 KB, 10 views)