Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I bet mocu is in the half way to finish our clan video , we should vote on the music now
I never forget.
we should start voting for now :
I'll vote for my song :theglitchmob-warriorconcerto
I never forget.
Originally Posted by RedRebel24 View Post
Eh. no

took the words right out of my mouth.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Ok ima make a thread on it
-----
Wait birno you make it I'm at school
Last edited by Virus; Jan 22, 2015 at 01:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
okay
-----
I edited the replay is this the one THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU pubic
Last edited by birno; Jan 22, 2015 at 03:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I never forget.
Clan music voting
Okay so we all posted our favourite musics in the Clan video music and style thread and now its time to vote for the best one.
I never forget.
Hello, my name is RcNerf, i have been playing since 2012, my main reason to join Nitro is that i wanna make new friends and have fun in general, i'm 15. I'm just about to leave Godly if i get in because most of the players i knew well and played with left, i'd like to help them but i don't know anyone, anyways, back to the app, i'm brown belt, reason: i didn't start playing multiplayer till 7 months ago, i was in singleplayer practicing parkour, i sparred, and i also trained my fluidity, im forum active, i play toribash everyday, and hmm, i think thats about it. Oh, for got one more thing! which is my favourite mods!! so, they are abd, aikido, mushu, wushu, lensu, and i think thats it, thanks for listening, peace
please tell us about you'r real life info and forum info and why should we let you in
I never forget.