Toribash
Originally Posted by redundant
For now we have Life, Galaxy, Zwoulter and GoldenRox to make part of it, right ( anyone else?). I think they all can be war leaders, why not put them in one clan rank called "War Squad"?

Nah, I like custom ranks.

Originally Posted by life
(TLDR) 7 - 2 (Undead)
Participants: Life vs Niparcs, BrunoMoraes, VToriNinja, dyaghas10 and SharkurSilva
Good war

Nice job

I think we'd need people that have a good app (shows they put effort in it).
Then someone with a nice personality.
And uh, test him ingame, since it's for wars mainly.

Also, I'm currently in a bet server, I decapped twice, one of them was a draw and I lost the other one with a 1k point difference because of a knee frac. Gg toribash.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That quote...

A minimum belt woundn't hurt though (if the guy had an alt that exceed the min belt, then it's fine, as Hawke pointed out). This would reduce the number of "inexperient players" applications. Also, the squad could do the test, since them are more active ingame. The test will be just related to ingame skills? (if so, which mods? ABD is surely one of them due wars. I'd suggest the mods used in the last clan league or in the clan siege event too). What do you think on add a simple questionnaire? Thus the applicant would pass through two tests, which could surely avoid non-sense people to join.

Also, I think the rank "War Squad" would be cool, it will look more organized and people who apply or even a future applicant will know who is in the squad, so they can search for you ingame to talk/solve doubts/be tested. Also, we have a plenty of members now and the tendency is that our memberlist grow up. So, I think one rank per member isn't much viable. Not to mention we will have to move some people to an inactive rank in case they go away.
Last edited by Daedalus; Apr 10, 2015 at 10:47 PM.
hello guys, omg I don't remember when was my last post here. Sorry for being inactive on forum, I have been ingame and on irc sometimes tho.
So yeah guys, ingame stuff needs to be more considered. We have more than 1,000 post in less than two months so the forum got enough attention lol(Is that a record?)

Recruitment thread might be fine in my opinion. There will be alot of weird kids applying and such tedious things but overall it will be more organized and visible I guess.

Also, welcome Galaxy and Life ^^. The clan is getting bigger!
Last edited by Jodus; Apr 11, 2015 at 12:43 AM.
Oh hey Jodus, long time no see. How have you been?

Originally Posted by Jodus
We have more than 1,000 post in less than two months so the forum got enough attention lol(Is that a record?)

It can be considered a record imo, even though " it wasn't " one of the clan goals. Insane even said he'd make a set for the user that'd get the 1000th post, if I remember correctly. Not bad uh.
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
Oh hey Jodus, long time no see. How have you been?

ikr, welp everything cool right now. I just took a test from the philosophy class and I raped that bish yay. The weekend might be great, I hope to take some pics somewhere with my SLR :'>
And you?
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
It can be considered a record imo, even though " it wasn't " one of the clan goals. Insane even said he'd make a set for the user that'd get the 1000th post, if I remember correctly. Not bad uh.

If it's a real record then we should put that as one of our distinctions.
"More than 1,000 posts in less than two months with no shittyposts" GG
Thanks, Jodus!
And a set for the 10,000th? That seems nice.
I'm still very intrigued about this 'War Squad'. If you don't mind me asking; Who in the clan has war privileges?
Everyone has the perms to wage war, yourself included. The war leaders would act as part warrior/general, part recruiter and part manager. Their ultimate goal would be to ensure we develop an active ingame war group that can take us to no. 1. They'd basically be our ingame leaders.

On the recruitment process, people could post an app in the new recruitment thread, and everyone could decide whether they're cool enough to be tested. Then our war generals could handle it and decide whether they want them in their squad.
Ahh, very interesting. I like that everyone has war perms. Thanks for clarifying.
Last edited by Galaxy; Apr 11, 2015 at 03:12 AM.
Jodus: I am pretty fine. My pc arrived today, which means my ingame activity will probably improve in a few days. I have to format it to linux first. What is SLR, I assume its a trademark, I am not a photograph person. I should try taking photos though, I appreciate the job so much. How much do you think I would spend if I wanted to start doing that?
Last edited by Daedalus; Apr 11, 2015 at 03:09 AM.
[11 : 01] <Daedalus> Are you there?
[11 : 38] <Daedalus> The war squad is a good way to show activity. Let's do that fast bro, we need to improve the ingame activity.
[11 : 38] <Daedalus> :j
[11 : 42] <Daedalus> We need to define the needed information for the recruitment thread.

----

I agree. Can Life, Galaxy and whoever else wants in, start going ingame and prowling some ABD servers for potential recruits? Also, if you know anybody who you think would be good for the squad, can you encourage them to apply? I'll write up a draft recruitment thread later tonight and post it here for you guys to look at and edit.

Let's do dis shit.

edit: Our forum activity is strong. In the last 2 days, 13 of our members have posted
Last edited by Ele; Apr 11, 2015 at 11:05 AM.