Toribash
Originally Posted by zinco122 View Post
Name:john
Belt:Brown
Country and timezone:Lebanon +3 GMT
How active are you in-game (1-10):10
Any clans you joined before us? If so, what were they, and why did you leave?:NONE
Contact information (Skype, Facebook, etc.):Skype name: mumber.flex1
Best mod(s), Favourite mod(s):ABD,aikido,greykido,mushu,boxshu...
What do you want to contribute to the clan?onation,and helping to win some wars,etc...
Any bans/infractions?:nope
Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here?:I chose Ascend cause i love it too much it have some of my favorite players...
Anything you'd like to add?:I hope u accept me
Post at least 1 single-player and 1 multi-player replay: HOW CAN I POST A REPLAY ?? plz tell me !?!?!

Hi john, first things first,

"Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here?:I chose Ascend cause i love it too much it have some of my favorite players...
That's cute

"Anything you'd like to add?:I hope u accept me "
Ha ha that's so funny.

You have some nice replays.
No from me

Originally Posted by Yusufdavis View Post
Name:yusufdavis just call me yusuf
Belt:4 dan
Country and timezone: arizona UTC 7:00
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 7
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):I don't know what your talking about
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):?
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):
What can you contribute the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?):
Any bans/infractions?:
Why do you want to [Ascend]?:
Player Card(http://64.19.142.12/www.toribash.com/usercard/your nick here.png):
Did anyone refer you here?:
Got some more to add?:

Hi there Yusuf, I would just like to say that,
That's a nice app layout.. We already have an app layout at the first page.
If this is your app to join ascend I would just like to say,
No
Last edited by Nico; Jul 6, 2015 at 08:23 PM.
I am dead
Hey guys i applied a couple of days ago, i got a few yes's i have my pc back, please enjoy my replays! Thanks [P.S] Most are old!
Attached Files
save doe.rpl (98.7 KB, 4 views)
DE SAVE DOE.rpl (85.4 KB, 4 views)
DAT SAVE.rpl (87.1 KB, 4 views)
My App.
Hello people of this community, my name is Braxton and my Toribash name is TrackerGod. I live in the U.S central time-zone. I am 15 and i'm black belt in-game. My favorite mod is Msds (currently mod rank 60 ) and I can hold my ground in twin swords, jousting, judo, lenshu, competition mods. I'm not a really good player but i made it this far so I'm worth something at least. My skype is TrackerBeast.
My real life skills include being able to calm down angry people, I can persuade people easily, and I think differently than most people. I get on about 4-6 times a week (sometimes more).
I have never been in another clan but I am in other communities on other games and I post in their forums pretty decently. So i don't doubt i can on these ones too. I can and will respond to PMs and I can offer a lot to this community.
Attached Files
Msds Skill.rpl (70.4 KB, 3 views)
HeadRam.rpl (38.0 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by TrackerGod View Post
Hello people of this community, my name is Braxton and my Toribash name is TrackerGod. I live in the U.S central time-zone. I am 15 and i'm black belt in-game. My favorite mod is Msds (currently mod rank 60 ) and I can hold my ground in twin swords, jousting, judo, lenshu, competition mods. I'm not a really good player but i made it this far so I'm worth something at least. My skype is TrackerBeast.
My real life skills include being able to calm down angry people, I can persuade people easily, and I think differently than most people. I get on about 4-6 times a week (sometimes more).
I have never been in another clan but I am in other communities on other games and I post in their forums pretty decently. So i don't doubt i can on these ones too. I can and will respond to PMs and I can offer a lot to this community.

"I can offer a lot to this community."
Examples of what you can offer please.

By the looks of it, with a post count of 1 I'll assume you have no infractions.

Mod rank 60 in msds.tbm is meh.

To me it looks like this app doesn't have much effort put into it.

I'm going to say no
I am dead
Mhmm nope
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Seriously kratos put more tought in your f*** denies -_-

No because he doesnt have good forum activity, and the app lack effort.
Name:Kyle Honeycutt
Belt:2nd dan blackbelt
Country and timezone:US Eastern
How active are you in-game (1-10):I would say Im about a 7.5
Any clans you joined before us? If so, what were they, and why did you leave?evilswrath left because it died, Neko left because it died, Haunted left because a better opportunity camel, Ct Was kicked for a fight with one of the leaders/mistreatment, Kawaii Left cause it died.
Contact information (Skype, Facebook, etc.):Skype is aero.nexus and my cell phone is 270-339-8626 (text only please)
Best mod(s), Favourite mod(s):Mushu, ABD, Judo
What do you want to contribute to the clan?:As a good player and a friend to all member aswell as to help Ascend to rise in the toribash community, I can also 3-D animate and graphic design if needed.
Any bans/infractions?:I got one ban for forgetting to list payment methods in the items forum
Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here?:I just think ascend would be a good clan for me to finally settle down and be a part of until my toribash career ends.
Anything you'd like to add?:My skype is aero.nexus and I hope you consider me.
Post at least 1 single-player and 1 multi-player replay:Im currently on my new pc and I have lost all my replays I can show you in game my skills if needed.
(:_:)
I make Avatars PM me
@OmegaALT:
Weak one, no.

@Raindz:
I don't think i need to, thx.

@Toby:
Don't post here, this thread is about apps.