Toribash
Originally Posted by Ares View Post
Hi, The names Ares but you can call me sooni. I would like to apply to [U]ltimate,Hope you enjoyed my application.
Nick:People call me Sooni these days, So I guess thats my nickname.
Belt:My belt is Master Belt.
Forum Activity:My forum activity is in a very high standard so I would go for a 8.5 out of a ten.
Ingame Activity:My ingame activity isnt going pretty well these days So I would give it a 7 out of 10
Past Clans:My past clans are, NG, TIP, TGS(was going a favor for Orko.),Ocean, These were my Past Clans.
Bad History:I've been having some random warnings. So for a starter is Useless Posting. Wrong requirements in threads and Random bans that were completely stupid. Like one time when I rigged for the first time and I got banned for a Month, And another time when I forgot to put a tag and got a 5 day ban ( which Is really weird and stupid at the same time.) So thats basically my bad history.
Why do you want to join?:I've had some friends in this clan such as N3WB And others who Are applying. And its just feels lonely without someone to talk to or amazing people like this clan.
What can you offer to Ultimate?:A nice fellow friend, And a little help with some Leagues. Haha Especially with a big Heart <3
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph.
It would be such a nice thing to be in this clan, I hope [U] would live forever in the toribash world.
Replays (post as an attachment):

No from me, sorry

Originally Posted by UnknownTB View Post
Hello, my name is UnknownTB, recently turned 15 years old from lebanon. I dont have a special nick name, people usually call me Emile, so that would be it. Regarding belts, I hope that won't be a problem since I am only a Blue belt, so I will be telling you my short boring story:

This is actually my alt, my real account named fire got banned because I couldn't pay someone's loan in a short time (vecause of exams), even tho I had no deadline, witch cost me a 1 year ban, That time i was 10th dan black belt. I started playing with an other alt I named Animati0n, reached 3rd dan black belt then I took a really long break, many mothes. When i came back -around some days ago- I tried loging in with Animati0n, password wasn't working, I tried many times and still didn't work, so I created this account.

I got no infractions on this account, and i think none on Animati0n (not sure) and some bullshits on fire. I am kinda forum active, I dont talk much but i know all news that happen, will be for sure active is the clan's threads (if i get in). I spend hours and hours In-Game every day, so I think my ingame rate would be 10/10 for sure.

Joining a clan as strong as Ultimate could be the greatest clan I can start all over again, espacially I am getting Unbanned with fire in 13 days. I got some skills I can help the clan with, espacially Aikido - Aikidobigdojo ones witch may help the clan in wars, and also in the upcomming clan league.

I thinks that's It, for any more additional informations feel free to ask me, would be great to be apart of this clan, and having more friends.
Thanks for your time.

Note: I hope writing a Free-From application is accepted, it includes all the informations you asked us to talk about in the first post.

~UnknownTB

Yes, on the condition that if you do get in you leave on your alt and join on your main when it's unbanned
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by N3WB View Post
No from me, sorry

Yes, on the condition that if you do get in you leave on your alt and join on your main when it's unbanned

Of course I will, this alt is just because I can't access my account at the moment. Not planing to use it after Fire is unbanned.
Yes to Ares, as well as Unknown, despite him being an alt, he is skilled and would be a liable resource to us. As I played him on Animati0n. But no to everyone else
So far:
3 yes votes to UnknownTB/Emile
3 yes votes and 1 no to Areas
3 yes votes and 1 no to Tobreak
3 yes votes and 1 no to Apollo
Last edited by N3WB; Jun 10, 2016 at 08:13 PM. Reason: mistakes were made
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by N3WB View Post
So far:
3 yes votes to UnknownTB/Emile
2 yes votes and 1 no to Areas
2 yes votes and 1 no to Tobreak

Um sorry for the interrupt but I have 3 yes, One from smurf, and one from boxshu and one from Mcnuggets.And one No from you.. Sorry for the interrupt again.
RIP TGS 2013 - 2019