Toribash
I don't know if I'm wrong, but the way I see it, it's meant for kids who aren't very old. I think it's like this because it's not very hard, it just takes time. It's a complicated game, but its general gameplay is basic and simple, with a few puzzles which aren't of high difficulty either. Yes, it's a fun game and people of all ages can play it, but I'm just saying that it might've been designed to suit younger players.
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
/topic

I made an alternate account named Endive to see how people treat newbs these days. I have a couple examples.

The way I do it is to: Act hopeless and know absolutely nothing, when you get a douchebag alert, you tell them the whole disguise story. I just got a guy named mskr101, I used the alt in a Mushu room. Yes Mushu, not Wushu.

He thought he was better than me... Well because the alt is a yellow belt. I beat him, while trying to look hopeless. Then he called me a faggot.

I got another guy named Elijahreed. He said I sucked because I wouldn't let anyone win. Well because I have my own technique. (I'll discuss that if you want to.) I sent mskr101 a PM just a few minutes ago telling him the secret. This research is going well so far, and I'm still going.
私の顔にそれを言う。
And what are you trying to achieve with this?
We already knew that most of the people you find on the internet are stupid idiots, right?
[Hunters] Wielder of the Grammar Hammer
Ye, most people now are all idiots like Fanty sed, I have had lot of games when I win them and all they do is call me stuff like "idiot,noob,asshole etc..." I really don't understand them people, all they are going to win doing that is getting banned.
Well I can't explain that easily. But I feel like I'm not getting enough info. Many people like them treat me better when I'm a higher belt. I guess that means they judge by belt.

My friend noahbug123 also has an alt for this case. If you find Endive or qoiop, you'll know it's us.
-----
ohey it's Pitch's BirthDay

Happy birthday. I would be happy to celebrate in-game!

\:D/
Last edited by omegadark1; Sep 20, 2013 at 08:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
私の顔にそれを言う。
LUSH IS BAACK!

I was grounded for weeks because I was getting into too many fights in school, Sorry I could not contact you because if I was caught I would be in so much trouble but now I am back! and ready to party again! What's up guys
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
/invade? (Is that allowed) Anyway, I tried the alt thing, I got flamed sooooo much because I was acting like a legit new player, but using my knowledge in a little trickles so they wouldn't notice but give me the upper hand, I got called some words I didn't even know existed..