Ranking
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
i have a question i uploaded a mod but i cant open it online i just would open in single player .-. no idea does anybody know why that happens?

Most likely you didn't wait long enough for the mod to be approved and loaded. I just tested your katana arena mod in multiplayer and was playing with someone. Cool looking mod btw.
Originally Posted by MacSparrow View Post
Most likely you didn't wait long enough for the mod to be approved and loaded. I just tested your katana arena mod in multiplayer and was playing with someone. Cool looking mod btw.

well thx im new at this xD
Help! How do I stop two mods from loading at the same time? When I want to load a mod, the mod window refreshes and only one mod shows. So, when I click load twice, it won't load anything! Help please! D:
Mod not showing up when uploaded.
I recently tried to mod, it went great, but the problem I'm having is how do I play it online? I already uploaded on the forums even gave me the approved mod message. Is there a time period I need to wait?
|Evil|
I don't exist
help

trying to upload my mod -- i set the turnframes they seem to wrk in the modmaker 'test'-
it uploads fine - then gives me turnframes 10,0,0,0,0,0,0
i've tried using an old (4.7) client - same results
wtf am i doin wrong??

is there a way i can set the turnframes with the console?? - i dont use the console page @ the mo

hlep plz
Signature Permissions no
Originally Posted by judd666 View Post
help

trying to upload my mod -- i set the turnframes they seem to wrk in the modmaker 'test'-
it uploads fine - then gives me turnframes 10,0,0,0,0,0,0
i've tried using an old (4.7) client - same results
wtf am i doin wrong??

is there a way i can set the turnframes with the console?? - i dont use the console page @ the mo

hlep plz

-- solved - edit the .tbm in wordpad -- insert tf then save with new name- upload the new .tbm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Slumlord66 of Slumlord & Ass. - the 1st every toriLawyer firm.
Modding impossible...
Hey guys,
I've benn messing around with the Mod Maker for a few minutes and now managed to break it. When I try to open the Mod Maker, my game freezes. No crah log whatsoever. Someone help?
EDIT: OK I fixed it.
Last edited by H3iope1; May 8, 2015 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Fixed it!
I don´t know what happen H3iope1 srry :/

Ok, here is my question...
I was making a mod and then, I use setup/mod and put another mod, and then I click in the mod maker and the mod I was making disappear for the one I was using, and I don´t export the mod, there any way to recover the mod I was doing?
how do i do this?
i cant figure out how to download custom mods in toribash,i looked it up on youtube but it didnt help at all