Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Dead Man's Vale

"Very well."

Caed takes a few steps back.

"Understand that once you understand how to perform a basic task, such as making fire, it's then up to you to create other possibilities and twisting the technique to your own needs. You are already far above any mortal magic user, but you need to be open. You've already used what you learned in an unorthodox way, when you created a suction point to control the smoke during the house fire. That kind of ingenuity is what will make you a powerful magic user. So, start thinking of things you want to do with magic. Tell me. Move earth? Create trees? Freeze the air? Stop a heartbeat?"
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Dead Man's Vale
"Those options sound enticing."
Roy takes a few moments to contemplate them.
"What else can I do with fire?"
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Dead Man's Vale

"A lot of things. The rest is basically common sense. You already know how to make a fire, so you can pretty much do it wherever you please. Around a tree, in high grass, in buildings... in lungs..."
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Dead Man's Vale
"Though, I can still get burned myself."

"Is there any way to get around that?"
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Dead Guy's Vale

He chuckles.

"That is a good question. It's about time you started using your head. You should be able to alter the temperatures around you, due to your abilities, but I don't know to what extent or how useful it would be. And I don't know how to do it manually."

He begins to stroke his chin thoughtfully.

"Though... that is a well placed concern. I do know a way you can protect yourself from things such as that."
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Horsehead Inn at Shield.

"I'm bored, what is taking this guy so damn long." Acron says out of the blue to the ever so blank facemask that Fate wears.

"Why are we waiting on him anyway?"
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Horsehead Inn

Fate looks up from his desk, littered with maps and pins.

"It is as it must be. This blacksmith plays a large role in the future. I intend to make sure he doesn't stray from the path."
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Horsehead Inn

"Is there anything else on the path we can do in the meantime besides sitting here with our thumbs up our asses?" Acron said while pulling a dagger from his person.
---------------
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Horsehead Inn

Fate rises, pushing the chair back with his thighs.

"I suppose. Actually, there is something that could be of use to us, and it's currently in Shield. I don't think we'll get to obtaining it legally, however. I assume you've no qualms against such things?"
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Horsehead Inn

"Oh lordy lordy, are you suggesting that my character is not of a lawful nature?" Acron says with mock offendedness.

"That you would ever suggest such things off- Yeah, more blood the better."
---------------
-----------------------