Toribash
Hello! Just checking out how you guys are going lol...
Wow you guys so many people now xD...
also just an idea, who likes creepypasta?
~ The HoLy Burning Death Plague Angel ~ GMT +10
Not sure what creepy pasta is but whatever. So, if I do donate this 60000 tc to the clan what are you guys going to do with it? Right now the clan seems to be an unorganized mess and we aren't really doing anything. Unless I can find a good reason to donate I might keep it for future uses (if I ever regain much of an interest for toribash).
D: o_o
CreepyPasta - A Story that is meant to scare the reader, a horror story. Some of these will make you paranoid.
A great site for creepypastas
~ The HoLy Burning Death Plague Angel ~ GMT +10
Originally Posted by X03rL View Post
Not sure what creepy pasta is but whatever. So, if I do donate this 60000 tc to the clan what are you guys going to do with it? Right now the clan seems to be an unorganized mess and we aren't really doing anything. Unless I can find a good reason to donate I might keep it for future uses (if I ever regain much of an interest for toribash).

Donate, don't donate, do whatever. It's your tc, we're not going to tell you how to spend it.

But if you did donate it, we'd either spend it on an event or a private forum.
Last edited by alert242; Dec 21, 2011 at 03:11 AM.
Ah i wasnt being critical or anything its just i havent played for about a year so i didnt know if it was something new. anyway when u say an event what type of event like a clan war?