deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by starrzz View Post
Oh okay.
I posts a lot xD

keep it that way, everyone from Rex-All
Originally Posted by blindragdoll667 View Post
BACK ON TOPIC *heals Mord*

crazy, you were behaving TERRIBLY last time when you were kicked. As a firm believer in change, i know almost for a FACT that you PROBABLY haven't changed. what we see now is a mask you will take off the moment you can, a mask that hides the true you. I vote no, not because i hate you (because i don't), not because I'm stubborn (sahee ^^) but because i know that people don't change this quickly. and those who DO change quickly, usually change right back as quickly as they changed in the first place

More over - there is a smart saying about putting-masks-on subject (well at least related):

"Beware who are you pretending to be,
cause that's exactly who you are"

- Kurt Vonnegut.

I'm not sure if translation is exact, but that's what it was definitely about. ^-
Therefore, you are insinuating that crazylars is exactly who he was pretending to be, and that was a person of bad behavior, or so I have heard...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<pirate> wow i almost threw up from sneezing rofl
Let me give you a little lesson about nice head kicks. ^^
Last edited by Sahee; Apr 16, 2008 at 09:10 PM.
Originally Posted by mordecai View Post
Therefore, you are insinuating that crazylars is exactly who he was pretending to be, and that was a person of bad behavior, or so I have heard...

I'm just quoting Kurt. That's all.
Originally Posted by blindragdoll667 View Post
The time has come that I ask sahee:

Can I be an RA forum Moderator?

I know I don't post much, but many of my posts are honest, heartfelt (sometimes blunt: such is my nature)

take everything you can in mind sahee. the future of RA may depend on it (not really)

We don't need new moderators, you are highly appreciated, but making you a mod would be fruitless, ok?

No fear while Sah/Tlen is here.