Toribash
View Poll Results: Winner of woc1! (If you vote for yourself, you will be disqualifird.)
sushiman4
3 Votes / 33.33%
floop78
2 Votes / 22.22%
n8t
1 Votes / 11.11%
arbalest
3 Votes / 33.33%
wolf257, (if wins, first prize goes to second place, and so on)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

if your ever on when i am i can fix that but my pc broke and my new one runs toribash at 8 fps
I'm toxic go away.
@Stace: Youre not horrible :P youre fine xD Ill be back in a week or so, but its good iget to talk to u a bit now
I am no Devil, but I am certainly no Angel.
@ 123urdead.
Sorry to hear about that, also. Sure, I normaly check the toribash forums alot, so send PM to me on times that would suit you. I will change my times to fit in trainings ^_^

@ Hotshot40.
Sure, I have yet to get a Judo Teacher. Im not very good at Judo though, I can do some stuff, but since I've started Aikido, I've gotten bad at Judo.

@ PhoenixWing.
Looking forward to your return. And I know, 3 weeks without talking. Would be pretty hellish. Good that you can still oversee progress from there though, minus the replays.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Woot dont worry judo is primarly luck so not much to actually teach cept how to tip said luck to your side.
Say: Eye Spell: Map Say Ness :3
Awesome!
Good job, was pretty fast. Didn't expect you to get a new one so soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Taco: Your first replay was good, and had nice use of flow. But it did seem like a good amount of your movements were a bit jerky.
The second one was ok too. But it looked like you got most of your power from lowering your arm on some of your kicks.

Juicyfresh: Like i said on taco's first replay, but a little more jerky.

Graymaster: It was ok, but seemed a bit grabby and stiff.

Lesson 2: Momentum
A replay with momentum and a replay without momentum is like, normal and frosted mini wheats. Frosted mini wheats are nice, and delicious little bit sized munchies that are enjoyable to eat. While normal mini wheats are just... there.
In other words, a replay without momentum is just so damn pointless.

What is momentum?

Momentum gives off a sense of power to your hits. As well as helps with flow and boomhits.
If your kick is slow, then it is also weak, and boring. And will stop as soon as it hits, ruining yourr flow. But a fast and powerful kick, will blast right through uke, letting you continue your onslaught.

How do I use it?

Momentum is not as easy to achieve as flow.
In order to get momentum. You need to take advantage of every oppurtunity that you come by. Like using the floor, or uke to boost your kicks speed and power.

Watch the two replays below in order.
Notice how the first is good, but then seems to get a little worse after the second kick. See? Now the second. There, isn't that better. Right then, I used my knee to make myself spin faster and gain momentum for the kick, and then afterwards I was able to do a flip. Much better, isn't it?
Momentum takes time, So if you don't like spending a lot of time to make replays, then replay making just isn't for you.

That's it for today's lesson. So let's get crackin on those new replays!

Attached Files
a.rpl (96.1 KB, 10 views)
Pink tornado!.rpl (126.2 KB, 8 views)
Originally Posted by 123urdead View Post
ok Stacy i got a new Pc and now i can run shaders and raytracing!!

Welcome in my awesome world of RT

Anyway how is the training stacy?