Ranking
Name: Toppy
Belt: Brown. (Don't judge! I have awesome replays and I have a good rank! In the 1500's)
Past Clans: (none)
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): Um, Opek.
Bought QI?: IM have 707 QI. Good enough?
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): (none)
Modes your good at: Taekkyon, aikido, aikidobigdojo, Realswords, and a few more I hant remember..
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): I can market sometimes if I'm low on ToriCredits.. I'm a good artist.
GMT:
Player Card:
About yourself: I tend to be funny, and I enjoy playing blockland and toribash and some other games, I love ninjas, and I love cats, and I'm very optimistic.
Why you want to join [eVo]: I want to be in my first clan! !
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Better... better anything that is needed. xD.
Name:Josemi

Belt:5th dan.

Past Clans:Elite,Fr3styl,Inq,X.

What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):None.

Bought QI?:Nope.

Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):None.

Modes your good at:Teakkyon,Aikido,and aikidobiggojo(Favourite)

Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):In game skills and video making.

GMT:Central Time zone.

Player Card:URL=http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achievements.php?username=josemi][/URL]

About yourself:Well where do I start? I am a very active player and a very old member. It's been roughly 3 years and I have gained expeirence with the time. I love to have fun and just chill with mature people. I can be serious when it is needed and I absolutely hate anything annoying. I have seen this clan develop and its a great clan!

Why you want to join [eVo]:Well I have seen this clan progress extremely fast and it looks like a amazing clan. Everyone is mature and acts according to the expectations of the clan leader. They offer a nice place to relax and just hang out and have fun!

What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:Well I can help is clan wars or anything that has to do with editing videos I am a great player and a good video editor.

Thanks for reading my application have a nice day!

http://www.youtube.com/user/ViRuSiNSaNiiTY
Last edited by josemi; Oct 12, 2011 at 11:33 PM.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
Name: Toppy
Belt: Brown. (Don't judge! I have awesome replays and I have a good rank! In the 1500's)
Past Clans: (none)
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): Um, Opek.
Bought QI?: IM have 707 QI. Good enough?
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): (none)
Modes your good at: Taekkyon, aikido, aikidobigdojo, Realswords, and a few more I hant remember..
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): I can market sometimes if I'm low on ToriCredits.. I'm a good artist.
GMT:
Player Card:
About yourself: I tend to be funny, and I enjoy playing blockland and toribash and some other games, I love ninjas, and I love cats, and I'm very optimistic.
Why you want to join [eVo]: I want to be in my first clan! !
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Better... better anything that is needed. xD.

No, you're already in a clan.
I like how you love ninja's though ;)

Originally Posted by josemi View Post
Name:Josemi

Belt:5th dan.

Past Clans:Elite,Fr3styl,Inq,X.

What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):None.

Bought QI?:Nope.

Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):None.

Modes your good at:Teakkyon,Aikido,and aikidobiggojo(Favourite)

Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):In game skills and video making.

GMT:Central Time zone.

Player Card:URL=http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achievements.php?username=josemi][/URL]

About yourself:Well where do I start? I am a very active player and a very old member. It's been roughly 3 years and I have gained expeirence with the time. I love to have fun and just chill with mature people. I can be serious when it is needed and I absolutely hate anything annoying. I have seen this clan develop and its a great clan!

Why you want to join [eVo]:Well I have seen this clan progress extremely fast and it looks like a amazing clan. Everyone is mature and acts according to the expectations of the clan leader. They offer a nice place to relax and just hang out and have fun!

What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:Well I can help is clan wars or anything that has to do with editing videos I am a great player and a good video editor.

Thanks for reading my application have a nice day!

I would like to see you in-game.
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007
Ok I am coming in game now just give me like 10 minutes gotta let my TB warm up.

Sorry haven't been online lately I have been up to my neck in homework!
Last edited by josemi; Oct 14, 2011 at 05:26 AM.
Name: Foraat
Belt: black belt
Past Clans: Jedi, Zero
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): nothing
Bought QI?: never
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): none
Modes your good at: i just improvise so i cant tell what im good in
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): i work with adobe flash cs3, so i can make animated things
GMT: +1:00
Player Card: foraat.jpg (click on it for a bigger view)
About yourself: i was co-leader on zero, i left because of inactivity of myself, i think ill change here
Why you want to join [eVo]: i dont have a reason, but i think its awesome
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: nothing, i think the clan is good enough and nothing has to change
Last edited by Foraat; Oct 17, 2011 at 08:29 AM.
oh hai
Originally Posted by Foraat View Post
Why you want to join [eVo]: i dont have a reason, but i think its awesome

So... You don't have a reason, but you want to join because it's awesome?
Nice logic.
[eVo] [BaKeD]
Sorry guys might be able to get on tonight and thanks for viewing my application hope its going well!
Originally Posted by ofCannibis View Post
So... You don't have a reason, but you want to join because it's awesome?
Nice logic.

haha i know :P, but i just like to be in this clan
-----
but if you guys need any animated pictures, i have adobe flash cs3, so i can create many things, like moving text or something, if you guys want a example, i show it
-----
one problem, i cant show a example xD
-----
is this clan active?
-----
i think i dont want to be in the clan anymore :P
goodbye! C:
Last edited by Foraat; Oct 17, 2011 at 08:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh hai
Sorry guys I won't be online for a week or two I was invited by OSU to come on campus and commit to their school in baseball.