Ranking
Originally Posted by Potram View Post
We need to be more active ingame for clan wars

I know i know....
-----
And Portal i will make some Blue Glowing eyes to your Head okay?
Last edited by mobinladen; Aug 8, 2013 at 10:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Well guys.. I'm in game as often as I can (when my parents don't take my pc) -.-
-----
Btw thx for the head bro!
Last edited by xXSJXx; Aug 8, 2013 at 10:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
mobin i am tryin to add eyes all the time to the mask but its so frickin hard xD
lol you are genious XD
-----
i like reptile eyes :3
btw did you mean potram or actually portal xD ?
Last edited by Potram; Aug 8, 2013 at 10:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Hehe... I mean potram but my mobile has got auto correction , sorry didn't noticed that..
Yeah I could add some reptile eyes.. No problem.
Well Iam not a genius.. Hehe but thanks mate.

And , yeah I know, due to my studying and work I don't have that much time.. :-(
To be in game that often..

Sj I hope u like that head.. Does it look good on game?

Btw. If u don't want to wear them u can also sell them in the marked so u can get maybe 4k or more for that.. That u can buy a right bicep texture ;-)... But I hope u like it and u wear it..
i took a screenshot ingame so it looks like this it would be awesome if you could fill the background so it wont be only black
btw: i recolored it so it will fit to set
Attached Images
screenshot-08-23-07-18.jpg (19.4 KB, 14 views)

sorry for not being active yesterday i was just kinda busy.but im back now so whos ingame?
The door to freedom has opened its your choice to walk through it.
Okay guys... I have to change a bit to the clan we have so many members, but more than the half of them don't even know what is going on here on the threat... Aspecial some of the trial members... Some if them did never poting here.. And I saw them never in game... That's a bit disappointing.. So I will sort out in the next couple of days.. But I need the help from the other members... Cause some off them are very active in the game.. So if u have some impression about someone.. Let me know..
Also I want a new rule for the recruitment.. " I think pot did a great job about the last guys.. Buy at least we need people that are blackbelt plus or near to it, also I don't want to recruit troller's .. That talk shit, and fooling around, I want nice guys.. U know.. And if someone go wants to join, not able to fill out the app list, I don't even think about to let them join..
Also cheff now that u are one of the co leaders.. Would be nice what u think about a new ranking system.. And we need to do some changes on the first site... But we will discuss that on phone or on Skype! Okay?

I hope u guys are all fine....
<3
sure, mobin! But I don't think you'll get Skype today D; but I'll just trust you.
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
Woot look some things i did
Attached Images
MAH POSE!.jpg (48.6 KB, 10 views)
Attached Files
nice.rpl (92.9 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by ediblecow; Aug 9, 2013 at 10:53 AM.
Become one with the cow.
If you need to contact me, my Discord username is simply "ediblecow."
edible no spam pls -___- 5 word minimum
-----
whoa my rank ingame is 82 ._.
Last edited by Potram; Aug 9, 2013 at 10:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump