Toribash
Originally Posted by DelUxed View Post
i can be immature at some points. but it's alright.

Eh, it comes with age and is over rated
welcome to wapow Deluxed and I hope you get to know us well and I look forward to playing some mods with you
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
congrats! and also lol there are winners to your talent show? in every school ive been in everyone just performs there isnt a winner
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
yea we have one at the end of each school year. the winner gets a 100 dollar gift card for wallmart.
O_o 100$ to Walmart? thats amazing lol our school has the weirdest talent shows last year there were a bunch of guys that were always in the weight room and they just like ripped off their pants and just pelvis thrusted for like 3 min. the principle made them say sorry after it was hilarious
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I haven't been here in forever, my bad.

Don't worry, I'm still active and all and I come on toribash every so often, but I've been waiting till the Christmas break to start trying to play every day.

I'm always on skype if you need me, so don't be afraid to ask for something.

Speaking of which, I can always lend tc, but not if its a huge amount or if its for no reason.

You guys have a great day!

~PimpKilla
Don't believe in a cripple cause he'll prove you wrong.
~PenumbraAF
So, uhhh there was a shooting at my school noone got hurt but the guy i think escaped. Went to lock down for 10 minutes right after school. Got that on camera. But other than that my day was great! XD
I am just an icon livin'