Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
Oops, sorry. Didn't mean to say replay making...I meant movie making, I'm decent a SP replays. Check out my thread. I restarted so I only have one replay right now lol

ah lol i'll check ur replays later well when it comes to editing is not hard but not simple u need programs like fraps to record

and windows movie maker or sony vegas 7.0,8.0 or 9.0 pro and check for some tutorials is kinda easy when u come to think of it

Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
Nice Nario's and yes it awesome that you making our vid, nice edit and I wish I could have some epic skills in SP just like you, but I fail a little =]

EDIT: New awesome avvy =] please say what you think guys.

nice avvy i rly like it i think it suits u

also check out this replays isn't it amazing?

p.s. not mine i just edited a lil bit the pose xD

btw the name is suppose to be JNTFDM not JNTFM if u have any doubt of the name then feel free to ask but right now i have to go to sleep school tomorrow D: bye guys
Attached Files
JNTFM.rpl (231.1 KB, 8 views)
Forum's Bitch
Night Jon, post a Clan vid thread in can events(if goric says to) so we can post them there,so that you can make the vid.

EDIT: Nice replay jon, but alot of grab though lol
DAMN.
Lol, thats an awfully long slogan then. I personally like it. If y'all want me to write a more story-ish one I can :|
Last edited by Muur; Jan 25, 2011 at 04:34 AM.
DAMN.
More single allies...for godsake no...

Sorry man nothing against you but...I think we have too much single allies...
Yeah, enough is enough. Also in a bit I'm going to post an epic replay that me and itttybitty made. I must say, it is awesome.
DAMN.
Lol, I don't think so...I think people are just skipping your post.

Anyways here is me and ittty's collab replay. See my replay thread to tell which parts I did.
Attached Files
Muttty_Where are my pegs?.rpl (428.6 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Muur; Jan 25, 2011 at 06:14 AM.
DAMN.