Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well guys my journey in rk-mma masters tournemant has ended , i was beat by GiraFFus with 5-2, but to be honest i was like fighting a noob. He was hiting me and then run away, but what can i do now. I am happy that i am in first 16 players from this event.
Thanks Flesh for helping Equi out with his Tourney question. Our power company can only supply power for 12 hours a day because the storm rekd them. (12:00AM-12:00PM GMT)
-----
BTW We fight eVo/Jolly once one beats the other. I am gonna research a way to find out when that happens(I could just ask Miner)
Last edited by Merc; Jul 18, 2014 at 02:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Flesh i would need some help with the tc for applying to be official, if you can tell to all to donate like 500 tc it would be nice.
FleshMon i need u to make paopao A brutal fighter cuz he is rlly loyal to the clan and he is good ingame. so rank him up he diserves it :3
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
I knew we were fighting Jolly/eVo cuz i saw the Bracket Announcement Livestream i couldn't find it anywhere on forums. I checked after stream. Also thx Eatoon, GL In Clan League.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |