Toribash
If you need some help I was a GM for 6 months, I'm only a message away.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I play less and less...but i can help with prize
What kind of event do you have in mind?
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
It seams I won some Tc and shiai tokens from the 'Anime us' event. I'm waiting for my prize to settle on my acc so I can make some event of my own. :}

What do you guys think, can we do something together or is the activity too low right now for that?
I can do it alone though.

I don't want to promise anything, but I want to try! At least I'll be active for an event.

What do you have in mind?

Also, we still have some tc in the useless bank(me) to use anyway..
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Idk, I'll think of something once I get the money. ;>

hey man
I was thinking, since you are a TORIBASH LEGEND...And all legends get a custom 3D item... Did u get yours...
I also noticed that a legend can share the item for their clan mates (look at tgs and parrot)...
It would be cool to have a fl0w ITEM
-----
So yeah...I talked with orko and he said that if u want to use your item that way there are multiple ways of distribution
And to get your item u have to talk with him personally
Last edited by Insanity; Aug 17, 2016 at 06:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pm me for deals
I'm one of those poor legends that are living in the slums, and die forgotten, feeding pigeons... XD

It looks like lots of fuss over a thing that doesn't mean much you know. Who will make that 3D item, design it, how that even works, etc?
Item Forgers will make it, pretty sure you give them an idea and they can design it. Or since you're an amazing artist you can design it yourself and then they make it. The rest i'm not entirely sure of you would be better off contacting Orko.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
yeah...tgs has a dog on their head, parrot has a parrot on thye shoulder...etc
Anyway it;s up to you if u want one, if u want one for yourself or if u want to share it with the clan...
But it's cool to have excl;ussive items. even if u don;t wear them or /set obj 0
And yeah,,,if u don;t even care about it that much...it would be a nice gift to other people maybe

And yeah, either u design it and give it to item forgers or you can give and idea and work with item forgers until u like it.
Or we could all have a brainstorming about what would fit best...

Maybe a big brush on your back like a sword would fit
It's basically whatever u can imagine that is not to big or gets in the way of playing.
Alpha got crown for winning clan league
Ra got a ra banner on theyr back for winning clan league
U can check other legends to see what items they got
Pm me for deals