Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Don't know.
Never know.
Will add that sugar guy later on.
Welcome, btw.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
OH I'll try this out ..

BTW you haven't mentioned the mod allowed.. :| Just add /sheck it out.
KONY 2012
I am going to try again tomorrow, because my mate wants a go on GTA4.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD

I want to make myself a meme, how should i go about it. Check wibbles if you are interested. I know i wasn't going to post in wibbles but meh, i had to advertise myself somehow.
Good point AKP. When are allies really needed? If being allies makes you happy, then hey maybe we should be. It serves no purpose though.
I followed the Baby Tori series, I found that they were cool... I wasn't following a trend, I just thought it was cool. Added a bit of fun to the forums.
The foxes were stupid, I didn't really get them.
But MetroX, you forget that you got into all those Memes and stuff, like "So I Heard You Like Mudkips?"
Trends will go on forever, because it is in human nature to piis people off for the fun of it, and also because we try to be the best.

MetroX, wtf was that? Lol.
as a senior member of 1336.9 i can hereby say that i honestly dont give a fuck

I full on fricking loled.

We won't need a poll if everyone posts their decision in this thread, now will we?

EDIT: Allies do serve a purpose sometimes... I can't think of one now, but hey...
Hi joka!
Where ye be?
You enjoyed it? Couldn't you have put that a better way? Lol.
I still can't believe I posted it, I must have been raging hard.

EDIT: Hehehe. Metro, you look like you has a pigs nose! :]
You never know, you might be in desperate need for help in a war some day, and we would be there to help.
And with our events, it could give you guys more of a chance to get some more TC, items and even respect amongst fellow members of Toribash (tourney winners).