Ranking
After testing out and watching other people play him, all I can say is that if he can't stick onto someone, he will be useless. Frozen Mallet definitely core after BotRK.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
After testing out and watching other people play him, all I can say is that if he can't stick onto someone, he will be useless. Frozen Mallet definitely core after BotRK.

why would u want to stick to someone if hes dead after your combo?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
Don't get fizz, he may be bursty but he can easily be shut down early.

Nope, he is bursty level 3-6, and by then you get enough monies to get a lichbane/sheen and just start getting fed. Fizz can't be shutdown unless he gets countered and denied farm.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Fizz can't be shutdown unless he gets countered and denied farm.

Or by getting cced once and have the 5 enemies jump on him in a mere split-second. Well that's if the enemy team is smart enough to know how to focus.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
why would u want to stick to someone if hes dead after your combo?

If you played Aatrox, you'd know that he doesn't do that much notable damage from his Q (Q is maxed last) or E (W is better), It all comes from his W which gives him bonus damage every 3rd hit.

His burst rotation would be: Auto attack minions twice so next hit will proc W > change W to blood prince > Q (and lane the knockup) > Auto > E > walk away. This will give the most damage output in a trade, while giving your opponent less time to react. If you miss the knockup, you'll receive more damage from counter-harass.

His chasing power isn't very strong. Why? Well first, his gapcloser is only 650 (matches Irelia's dash and is 50 less than Jax's) and only knocks up if he lands on the champion. On top of that, it has a starting cooldown of 16 seconds which is only reduced by 4 seconds when maxed. This compared to Jax's Leap Strike which is 10 seconds at level 1, reduced to 6 at max and Irelia's bladesurge starting at 14 and reaching the same cooldown of Jax's Q. To add to this, Jax can also ward hop and deals more damage with his Q while Irelia can proc on hit effects and minion hop, both much more ideal chasing tools than Aatrox's Q. His slow is pretty good, with a flat 40% reduction at all levels but because they attached it to a semi-decent range skill shot, it can miss.

The biggest problem with Aatrox is his laning will suffer due how much power he has in teamfights. They've given him some tools to cope with laning such as his E "blades of torment" which can help him last hit from afar but if you want to rank it up, you'll lose power and sustain that you can obtain from W. The blood thirst toggle on W makes you survive your lane but it isn't going to be fun if your opponent can outrange you with spells. Another problem is that he is forced to get movespeed items if he wants to remain in auto-attack range. Static shiv will most likely be core for him along with Bork as his first item. Leaving him a choice in boots, most likely either Zerks, Tabi or Swifties to help with kiting and 3 other items to round him out. Good items include Hydra, LW, GA, Frozen Mallet, Warmogs and Zephyr.

Just like any other Melee AD Carry, poor early game, unpredictable mid game and explosive late game.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC

This made my day

On a completely unrelated note, I'm in my third promotion series to silver 3, let's hope I don't fail this time.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
This whole thing reminds me of David Beckham leaving Real Madrid for LA Galaxy.

He's riding off into the sunny West for a relaxing few seasons before he retires.

Except Beckham could no longer compete with young euro players and was riding the bench. Then comes here, and becomes a superstar and underwear model.
-----
Originally Posted by EJM View Post

This made my day

On a completely unrelated note, I'm in my third promotion series to silver 3, let's hope I don't fail this time.

3rd time's the charm

For me, it's apparently the 9th.
Last edited by sham; Jun 9, 2013 at 02:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
inq.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
underwear model.

PLEASE NO.

On a somewhat related note, the schedule for the Summer Split has been released, and there is a shitload of games this coming week starting with TSM vs ex-GGU on Wednesday. The European LCS kicks off on Saturday. EXCITED? I KNOW I AM.

http://na.lolesports.com/season3/split2/matches
http://euw.lolesports.com/season3/split2/matches
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg