Toribash
If you want to have fun and do burst damage and easy escapes, get fizz and learn him.

Otherwise if you just want to have some fun and huge poke try jayce, I enjoy playing him.

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Slowly nearing 6300 IP again, I have kha'zix and enjoy him very much, going to get another champion. My question to you guys is: Elise, Fizz, or Thresh?

i would go with elise, shes nice and makes tons of dmg.
ive got fizz about a good year ago i suck with him much, may a reason why i dont play him. takes much time to master him.
tresh is fuckin op shit
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Oh and, Rengar is a candidate too.

Rengar got nerfed to hell and back. I don't recommend you get him, yet. Voyboy mistakenly leaked that he'll be getting buffed; but there's no confirmed date on when that'll happen.
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
Rengar got nerfed to hell and back. I don't recommend you get him, yet. Voyboy mistakenly leaked that he'll be getting buffed; but there's no confirmed date on when that'll happen.

Rengar has a incredibly unique playstyle of high risk, incredible reward and is still quite playable. The changes that I've read from red posts will make him more flexible as in, empowered abilities will have a set damage based on level rather then the abilities skill level and they are giving Rengar more steroids to his ultimate and making it so that you get a warning when he ults and you are nearby him. It will be kinda like Warwick's blood scent where you know he has vision on you.

The changes look quite interesting and I hope they make him have a defined role like Assassin or Bruiser versus the bullshit when he was released (and buffed) when he was an AP burst mage bruiser with AD scaling Q and E and bullshit retarded heal that scaled off health and could escape from anything by pressing R.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC

You have got to be kidding me.

<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post

You have got to be kidding me.

So troll lol xD

Also, I don't even know who I should buy, I was thinking like another mid or adc. Any recommendations?
Originally Posted by purangel View Post
So troll lol xD

Also, I don't even know who I should buy, I was thinking like another mid or adc. Any recommendations?

Ahri is a shit ton of fun if you don't have her already, so is kassadin
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
Ahri is a shit ton of fun if you don't have her already, so is kassadin

Hmm i guess I can get her, what's her play style?