Toribash
Get fucking roasted, tyzo
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So I actually watched a bit of Rick and Morty recently, and I hate to admit it, but it was... Not bad. Not bad at all. Still immensely stupid. But not bad. I may have to watch more of it. But don't tell anybody.
Eh, I'll give it a go then.
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
yo dude, why do you have to criticize about everything you see, lmao
such curiosity , also why you don't have that avatar as a black troll?

If you knew me you'd know the only reason I said that is because he doesn't have a beard you fuck twat you do know this. Did I rustle your jimmies little man? I'll change my picture if you call me Daddy.
Also I do it because the misery of others is my entertainment, but most people just laugh with me.
I mean, just look at my picture do you really have to ask?
Last edited by Tyzo; Aug 24, 2015 at 10:43 PM.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Originally Posted by Tyzo View Post
If you knew me you'd know the only reason I said that is because he doesn't have a beard you fuck twat you do know this. Did I rustle your jimmies little man? I'll change my picture if you call me Daddy.
Also I do it because the misery of others is my entertainment, but most people just laugh with me.

SparChar can confirm.

Ok pece.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Tyzo View Post

Translation: he has a small dick

It's okay, zazo. You can try enhancements.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I do not have a beard because it is growing but in that photo its basicly invisible and im just 14 years old ... I cry... You butthurted me bro

And my dick is not big but not small . ...
Last edited by Jenson; Aug 25, 2015 at 03:48 AM.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!