Toribash
Hardly. Genja routinely proves he knows what to do as adc for his team. He's never ridiculously far out of position during teamfights, he almost always is one of the last, if not the last, man standing after heavy teamfights, and routinely keeps up and exceeds enemy adc gold through better farming. You get all the focus on Gambit's mid, top and jungle because they initiate everything and dive balls deep on everything, but if you watch Genja through an entire match, if he's not grouped up for a fight, he's farming. He's not derping around, following his team waiting for a lucky find, he's farming because he knows when late game rolls around, that 20, 40, 50 cs difference he made will mean magic in terms of damage. And he rarely gets caught while doing it, even when pushed past enemy outer turrets. The only time he's not farming is late game when he's full built, or when it's time for a teamfight/global objective.

Edward, while a good support, is certainly not the reason why Gambit's bot lane was successful.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
If you read the facebook post, genja was the brain of the team, called plays, and came up with the comps. In addition, he had superb positioning and knew his role as a teamfight adc to just win laning phase and let alex/diamond get super big.
inq.
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Looking for a faeg to duo with since ijem ignores me :<
EUW, bronze I, powas.

NEVER!!!! Get your ass on EUW in a bit so we can ranked.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

so... i just rapefaced with kata in ranked... against a talon ali kennen jax gp team... 23/6/9 clean up crew katarina. my team was j4, cait, jayce and sona (and obviously me as kata)
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
so... i just rapefaced with kata in ranked... against a talon ali kennen jax gp team... 23/6/9 clean up crew katarina. my team was j4, cait, jayce and sona (and obviously me as kata)

Who picks GP. You couldn't lose that game.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Who picks GP. You couldn't lose that game.

I mean unless it's the rare chance that you have a critplank that knows how to build/play. Or if you just have that dude go tankplank and just be the human tank for you.
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post

Lilypichu

Not even 447 farm can carry Faint, Stellar, or Echoforce.

photoshopped, i dont lose games it's actually in the summoners code

i'm mod mark

Welp, LCS Summer split is coming up

Can't wait to see NiP destroy the eu scene.
In their past events, they 2-0'd fnatic, quantic, VeryGames, and k1ck.

Too bad everyone's gonna hop on the bandwagon, they've been my favorite team since the start of the lcs.

Also, me and bjergsen have the same first name. omg twinzies
Last edited by sham; Jun 6, 2013 at 02:40 PM.
inq.
I don't know who I am anymore. Opponent picked jax, I didn't want to pick elise because we didn't have a tank and I simply needed to diversify my ranked history (seriously, I play elise way too much in ranked). So I went garen (Oh god). The bad part is, while despising every second of that game, I actually enjoyed being a dick to that jax. How do you usually purify yourself after playing garen?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I normally play a game with a random champ jungle to punish myself
Like nidalee jungle, that's a punishment